|Name||Things3 3.13.8. 31308504 MAS [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2021-01-17 00:27:55|
|Files||Things3 3.13.8. 31308504 MAS [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip (38.75 MB)|
Meet the all-new Things! A complete rethinking of the original, award-winning task manager – with a perfect balance between simplicity and power, incredible new features, delightful interactions, and a timeless new design.
- Collect Your Thoughts – Get things off your mind quickly: no matter what app you’re in, a keyboard shortcut instantly reveals Quick Entry. Type your thoughts and save them to the Inbox. Or just talk to Siri on any device (“Remind me to…”) and import from Reminders.
- Get Organized – Create a project for each of your goals, then add the steps to reach them. For clarity, add structure with headings. Then group your projects by areas of responsibility, such as “Family”, “Work”, or “Health”. Review these regularly to stay on top of things.
- Plan Your Time – See your calendar events alongside your to-dos and plan your time effectively. Create repeating to-dos for things you do every few days, weeks, or months – Things will remind you on the right day.
- Make the Most of Your Day – Every morning, grab a coffee and prepare your list for “Today”: review previously planned to-dos and make quick decisions on what to tackle. Pick some more steps from your projects and then get going. The Today list is the only place you’ll need to look for the rest of the day.
- Customize Your Workflow – Use tags to categorize your to-dos or add context. For example, tag places like “Office” or “Home”, or tag all your “Errands”, or everything you’re working on with “Kate”. You can easily find everything you’ve tagged via filtering or search.
- 10.11.0 or later 64-bit processor
What’s New in Things 3.13.8 (31308504)
• Added support for “fuzzy” tag search.
• Added support for Cmd+click in checklists to open links in the background.
• Added Quick Entry with Autofill support for Keep It app.
• Added Quick Entry with Autofill support for canary builds of the Microsoft Edge browser.
• Improved the behavior when dragging to-dos with different start dates across headings.
• Fixed an issue with the text selection color when Things’ light/dark mode differs from the System’s light/dark mode.
• Fixed an issue where a to-do’s parent list label could appear in the wrong light/dark theme color.
• Fixed an issue where the selection in a list could jump to a different to-do when completed items were manually moved to the Logbook.
• Fixed a bug where to-dos (or the Quick Entry popover) could lose focus while tabbing quickly between fields.
• Fixed a bug that caused Things to launch when dismissing a notification.
• Fixed some sporadic crashes that could occur on macOS Big Sur when launching the app by clicking a widget.
• Fixed some sporadic crashes when dragging to-dos if the action necessitated a change in the tag filter’s visibility.
• Fixed a crash that could occur in the Inbox when hitting Ctrl+[ or ] inside a to-do’s expanded When field.
• Updated the crash reporting SDK.
THINGS FOR BIG SUR
This update brought full compatibility for macOS 11 Big Sur and two great improvements for the new unified Notification Center: configurable Widgets and Rich Notifications.
Things’ powerful new Widgets are now available on the Mac! Configure them in your Notification Center to show any to-do list you want. Quickly glance at what you’re doing Today, see what’s Upcoming on your schedule, stay on top of your most urgent project, view tag-filtered lists – the possibilities are endless!
Notifications have been greatly improved, with variable snooze durations – 10 min, 30 min, 1 hour – and a new option to complete a to-do directly from the alert. Perhaps best of all, the app no longer jumps to the foreground when you hit snooze!
BIG SUR COMPATIBILITY
• Remodeled the app icon.
• Adapted the window layout.
• Designed new icons for Preferences panes.
• Designed a new Things Cloud switch.
• Many other small interface tweaks.
Things fully supports the newly announced Macs with Apple M1 chips: the MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, and Mac mini.
• Added support for Cmd+click to open a Things URL in a new window.
• Added support for Cmd+double-click to open a project in a new window.
• Added support for Cmd+Return to open a project in a new window.
• Added support for assigning tags via drag & drop inside the Upcoming list.
• Added support for seamless navigation between title & notes fields via Left-arrow and Right-arrow keys.
• Added Quick Entry support for Airmail app.
• Tweaked the icon for Someday items in Quick Find.
• Improved full keyboard navigation for alerts and project/heading completion dialogs.
• Improved navigation from Quick Find to reveal Today items in the Today list instead of their parent list.
• Improved the Select-All (⌘+A) behavior in grouped lists (e.g., Today grouped by project/area, Upcoming grouped by date, etc.).
• Improved handling of right-clicks inside checklist items.
• Improved error handling when managing a Things Cloud account.
• Hid to-do counts for childless projects in the Logbook.
• Fixed an issue that could prevent drag & drop at the top of the Today list.
• Fixed an issue with pasting text into tag-filtered lists.
• Fixed an issue where an incorrect date could be set when using the keyboard shortcut to bump a to-do forward by 1 week.
• Fixed an issue where Quick Entry could create an empty todo when Today was set as the default destination.
• Fixed an issue where a project’s progress graph could show in the wrong color after moving from Someday to Today.
• Fixed an issue where slim windows could be restored to an incorrect size.