|Name||Things3 3.12.5 MAS [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2020-06-29 21:04:24|
|Files||Things3 3.12.5 MAS [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip (28.78 MB)|
Meet the all-new Things! A complete rethinking of the original, award-winning task manager – with a perfect balance between simplicity and power, incredible new features, delightful interactions, and a timeless new design.
- Collect Your Thoughts – Get things off your mind quickly: no matter what app you’re in, a keyboard shortcut instantly reveals Quick Entry. Type your thoughts and save them to the Inbox. Or just talk to Siri on any device (“Remind me to…”) and import from Reminders.
- Get Organized – Create a project for each of your goals, then add the steps to reach them. For clarity, add structure with headings. Then group your projects by areas of responsibility, such as “Family”, “Work”, or “Health”. Review these regularly to stay on top of things.
- Plan Your Time – See your calendar events alongside your to-dos and plan your time effectively. Create repeating to-dos for things you do every few days, weeks, or months – Things will remind you on the right day.
- Make the Most of Your Day – Every morning, grab a coffee and prepare your list for “Today”: review previously planned to-dos and make quick decisions on what to tackle. Pick some more steps from your projects and then get going. The Today list is the only place you’ll need to look for the rest of the day.
- Customize Your Workflow – Use tags to categorize your to-dos or add context. For example, tag places like “Office” or “Home”, or tag all your “Errands”, or everything you’re working on with “Kate”. You can easily find everything you’ve tagged via filtering or search.
- 10.11.0 or later 64-bit processor
What’s New in Things 3.12.5
- Changed the default shortcut for marking an item complete: it’s now CmdK (the old Cmd. still works).
- Changed the default shortcut for marking an item canceled: it’s now CmdOptK (the old CmdOpt. still works).
- Added support for the Cmd. shortcut from iPadOS to dismiss dialogs (Quick Find, Move, etc.).
- Disabled the ShiftReturn and CtrlReturn shortcuts inside titles, notes, and checklists. Use CommandReturn to collapse to-dos instead.
- Changed the Empty Trash confirmation button label from “OK” to “Empty Trash”.
- Fixed an interface glitch that could occur when adding a deadline in an expanded to-do.
- Fixed a bug where, when pasting a to-do that was copied from under an archived project heading, that archived heading would become active again.
- Fixed a bug where the Inbox’s badge would be incorrect due to Apple Reminders that were awaiting import.