|Name||Things3 3.12.4 MAS [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2020-06-03 21:50:58|
|Files||Things3 3.12.4 MAS [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip (28.97 MB)|
Meet the all-new Things! A complete rethinking of the original, award-winning task manager – with a perfect balance between simplicity and power, incredible new features, delightful interactions, and a timeless new design.
- Collect Your Thoughts – Get things off your mind quickly: no matter what app you’re in, a keyboard shortcut instantly reveals Quick Entry. Type your thoughts and save them to the Inbox. Or just talk to Siri on any device (“Remind me to…”) and import from Reminders.
- Get Organized – Create a project for each of your goals, then add the steps to reach them. For clarity, add structure with headings. Then group your projects by areas of responsibility, such as “Family”, “Work”, or “Health”. Review these regularly to stay on top of things.
- Plan Your Time – See your calendar events alongside your to-dos and plan your time effectively. Create repeating to-dos for things you do every few days, weeks, or months – Things will remind you on the right day.
- Make the Most of Your Day – Every morning, grab a coffee and prepare your list for “Today”: review previously planned to-dos and make quick decisions on what to tackle. Pick some more steps from your projects and then get going. The Today list is the only place you’ll need to look for the rest of the day.
- Customize Your Workflow – Use tags to categorize your to-dos or add context. For example, tag places like “Office” or “Home”, or tag all your “Errands”, or everything you’re working on with “Kate”. You can easily find everything you’ve tagged via filtering or search.
- 10.11.0 or later 64-bit processor
What’s New in Things 3.12.4
- Added Quick Entry Autofill support for the Vivaldi web browser.
- Empty rows are now removed when pasting multi-line text into checklists.
- Reminders awaiting import in Things’ Inbox are now included in the app icon’s badge count (if that preference is enabled).
- Fixed some issues with background colors for selected text.
- Fixed some issues with clicking to reveal recurring calendar events for some locale configurations.
- Fixed a bug where an alarm time could be set unexpectedly after interacting with a to-do’s When popover.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when trying to edit a project’s settings across mutliple windows.
- Fixed some crashes that could occur in Quick Find.
- Updated translations for non-English languages.
- Removed the Wunderlist importer.
- Updated the crash reporter.
NEW IN 3.12
We’re excited to release Things 3.12 – a big update for our Watch app!
We’ve entirely rebuilt its foundation to allow it to sync and operate without your phone being nearby. We’ve also taken this opportunity to add some often-requested features to the app. For more information about this release, please visit our blog: thingsapp.com