|Name||Things3 3.11.2 MAS [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2020-01-20 21:12:25|
|Files||Things3 3.11.2 MAS [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip (27.93 MB)|
Meet the all-new Things! A complete rethinking of the original, award-winning task manager – with a perfect balance between simplicity and power, incredible new features, delightful interactions, and a timeless new design.
- Collect Your Thoughts – Get things off your mind quickly: no matter what app you’re in, a keyboard shortcut instantly reveals Quick Entry. Type your thoughts and save them to the Inbox. Or just talk to Siri on any device (“Remind me to…”) and import from Reminders.
- Get Organized – Create a project for each of your goals, then add the steps to reach them. For clarity, add structure with headings. Then group your projects by areas of responsibility, such as “Family”, “Work”, or “Health”. Review these regularly to stay on top of things.
- Plan Your Time – See your calendar events alongside your to-dos and plan your time effectively. Create repeating to-dos for things you do every few days, weeks, or months – Things will remind you on the right day.
- Make the Most of Your Day – Every morning, grab a coffee and prepare your list for “Today”: review previously planned to-dos and make quick decisions on what to tackle. Pick some more steps from your projects and then get going. The Today list is the only place you’ll need to look for the rest of the day.
- Customize Your Workflow – Use tags to categorize your to-dos or add context. For example, tag places like “Office” or “Home”, or tag all your “Errands”, or everything you’re working on with “Kate”. You can easily find everything you’ve tagged via filtering or search.
- 10.11.0 or later 64-bit processor
What’s New in Things 3.11.2
- Things now ignores the Calendar app’s “start week on” setting; instead, use the system-wide “first day of week” setting in Preferences > Language & Region.
- Changes to a project’s deadline are now saved immediately.
- Adjusted the spacing between Someday to-dos and projects inside areas.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when filtering a list by tag while a to-do is expanded.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when creating a new repeating to-do inside the Upcoming list while that list is filtered by tag.
- Improved handling of the ShiftReturn keystroke in the tag field of an expanded to-do.
- Improved handling of pasted links copied over from iOS via Universal Clipboard.
- Improved reporting of runtime exceptions.