|Name||Things3 3.10 MAS [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2019-10-09 05:57:39|
|Files||Things3 3.10 MAS [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip (27.54 MB)|
Meet the all-new Things! A complete rethinking of the original, award-winning task manager – with a perfect balance between simplicity and power, incredible new features, delightful interactions, and a timeless new design.
- Collect Your Thoughts – Get things off your mind quickly: no matter what app you’re in, a keyboard shortcut instantly reveals Quick Entry. Type your thoughts and save them to the Inbox. Or just talk to Siri on any device (“Remind me to…”) and import from Reminders.
- Get Organized – Create a project for each of your goals, then add the steps to reach them. For clarity, add structure with headings. Then group your projects by areas of responsibility, such as “Family”, “Work”, or “Health”. Review these regularly to stay on top of things.
- Plan Your Time – See your calendar events alongside your to-dos and plan your time effectively. Create repeating to-dos for things you do every few days, weeks, or months – Things will remind you on the right day.
- Make the Most of Your Day – Every morning, grab a coffee and prepare your list for “Today”: review previously planned to-dos and make quick decisions on what to tackle. Pick some more steps from your projects and then get going. The Today list is the only place you’ll need to look for the rest of the day.
- Customize Your Workflow – Use tags to categorize your to-dos or add context. For example, tag places like “Office” or “Home”, or tag all your “Errands”, or everything you’re working on with “Kate”. You can easily find everything you’ve tagged via filtering or search.
- 10.11.0 or later 64-bit processor
What’s New in Things 3.10
Over the past few months we’ve been working away on our Fall updates. Most of the great new features this year are for iPad and iPhone, such as multiple windows and a Home screen widget for iPad, powerful new actions for the Shortcuts app, a new Share Extension, and much more. Visit our blog to see everything that’s new!
We also have full support for macOS 10.15 Catalina, and several changes as outlined below.
Apple’s Reminders app has changed quite a bit this year. We’ve reworked the existing feature for adding to-dos to Things’ Inbox. As before, you’ll find this feature in Preferences > Reminders.
We’ve also built a new “Reminders Import” feature for users who want to migrate their entire Reminders database over to Things. You’ll find this feature in File > Import.
DARK MODE SCHEDULING
Things already had a Dark Mode that was tied to the system-wide setting on macOS, but the system can now switch the mode automatically on a daily schedule, meaning Things will switch on schedule too (unless you set Things’ mode manually, which is still possible).