|Name||Things3 3.10.1 MAS [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2019-11-06 13:55:21|
|Files||Things3 3.10.1 MAS [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip (27.50 MB)|
Meet the all-new Things! A complete rethinking of the original, award-winning task manager – with a perfect balance between simplicity and power, incredible new features, delightful interactions, and a timeless new design.
- Collect Your Thoughts – Get things off your mind quickly: no matter what app you’re in, a keyboard shortcut instantly reveals Quick Entry. Type your thoughts and save them to the Inbox. Or just talk to Siri on any device (“Remind me to…”) and import from Reminders.
- Get Organized – Create a project for each of your goals, then add the steps to reach them. For clarity, add structure with headings. Then group your projects by areas of responsibility, such as “Family”, “Work”, or “Health”. Review these regularly to stay on top of things.
- Plan Your Time – See your calendar events alongside your to-dos and plan your time effectively. Create repeating to-dos for things you do every few days, weeks, or months – Things will remind you on the right day.
- Make the Most of Your Day – Every morning, grab a coffee and prepare your list for “Today”: review previously planned to-dos and make quick decisions on what to tackle. Pick some more steps from your projects and then get going. The Today list is the only place you’ll need to look for the rest of the day.
- Customize Your Workflow – Use tags to categorize your to-dos or add context. For example, tag places like “Office” or “Home”, or tag all your “Errands”, or everything you’re working on with “Kate”. You can easily find everything you’ve tagged via filtering or search.
- 10.11.0 or later 64-bit processor
What’s New in Things 3.10.1
- Changed the format that notes are stored in (as a result, you may notice a change to the way URLs and file links are presented visually).
- Unified the logic for ordering search results in Quick Find across all devices.
- Changed the behavior for “Open New Window”: it will now open the default list, rather than the list that is currently open.
- Already-delivered reminder notifications are now removed for a to-do if its parent project gets trashed.
- Fixed an issue where a reminder notification wouldn’t be cleared when the reminder time is rescheduled via another device.
- Fixed an issue where Today’s badge count wasn’t updated after completing/canceling items if logging was set to daily or manually.
- Fixed an issue where duplicate copies of the default tags would be created after a fresh install.
- Fixed an issue where the visible-or-not state of the sidebar would be lost when the app was restarted.
- Fixed an issue where Things URLs for showing a Contact list wouldn’t work.
- Fixed an issue where the incorrect color was shown for tag glyphs in Quick Find results.
- Fixed an issue where the Reminders Inbox feature would erroneously add a reminder time of midnight for tasks with a date but no time set.
- Fixed an issue where, if Quick Entry was dismissed via hotkey while a popover menu was open, mouse interactions could break for the entire app.