|Name||The Clock 4 0 MAS TNT.zip|
|Created on||2018-11-03 17:41:50|
|Files||The Clock 4 0 MAS TNT.zip (10.28 MB)|
The Clock 4.0
The Clock is a premium world clock with the following features:
- Keep track, easily and efficiently of your contacts in different time zones.
- Have a quick view on a Calendar, which can be integrated with the system Calendar.app
- Easily setup meetings with the Meeting Planner.
- Have a highlight on the Business Hours and Holidays of your subcontractors, customers, …
- Highly customizable.
- Be reminded when to Take a Break and relax.
- Full Trackpad integration, swipe to travel trough time. The World Clocks
- AM/PM or 24Hours.
- Analog or Digital Clock view.
- Choose among a wide range of complications
- Business Hours.
- Time offset.
- Time Zone offset (PDT, CDT, UTC…).
- Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow.
- Drag-and-drop the world clocks to order them.
- Beautiful clock face displaying day and night.
- Personalize the world clock time format per cities.
- Change the city name.
- PDT, CDT, MDT, GMT… and more automatically adapting during daylight saving period. Meeting Planner
- Meeting Planner Slider to travel through time.
- Business Hours led to check if your contact is in the working hours time frame.
- Select a date in the calendar for an accurate Daylight Saving adjustment.
- With the Calendar.app integration into The Clock have a quick look on your schedule
- With the Calendar Complication, automatically know if you are busy while planning a meeting.
- Export easily your schedule information by a simple copy/paste.
- Slider automatically round the time to 15/30 min. Calendar
- Navigate the months with buttons, keyboard shortcuts, trackpad.
- Show/Hide the Calendar.
- Show/Hide the weeks number.
- Select your referenced calendar for the week number. (System, or ISO 8601).
- Select a day in Meeting Planner for an accurate Daylight Saving adjustment.
- Highlight days off per city.
- Follow the system setting for Calendar first day of the week…
- Choose to integrate or not with the system calendar, Calendar.app
- Have a quick view on your calendar events.
- Calendar complication to immediately see what is coming next on your schedule. Other
- Choose between 2 beautiful themes (Light/Dark) with transparency or not.
- Have the theme follow automatically the color of your menu bar.
- Rearrange The Clock menu bar items by (shift) drag and drop.
- Keyboard Shortcuts for most common actions.
- Display the moon phase, and get all the moon phase informations.
- Backup/Restore your settings easily (Local, Dropbox).
- Keep or not The Clock window floating above your desktop.
- Choose to access The Clock from the menu bar or from the Dock.
- Enjoy the Take a Break feature, and relax.
- Amazing Take a Break screen saver, displaying quotes among ~100 quotes in 8 genres.
- Or the Take a Break screen saver, with your own text.
- And more …
- And with a real user manual to go deeper in the discovery of all the features.
Compatibility: macOS 10.12 or later 64-bit
Web Site: https://www.seense.com/the_clock/
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/the-clock-the-best-world-clock/id488764545?mt=12
What’s New in The Clock 4.0
- The Clock is now available across all your devices. Mac, iPhone, iPad
- Full new code using the most advanced Apple technology, to have the same consistent experience across all your devices.
- The Clock window can now be resized as you want with the new responsive design (while detached from the menu bar). Meaning Full screen, Split screen and more.
- The Clock now fully support the Touch Bar.
- The Clock widget for the Notification Center.
- Expanded Planner while the window is open large enough.
- Drag and Drop the meeting planner panel now possible.
- Continuity available between all your devices.
- Accessibility with the support of Dynamic Type font.
- Accessibility with a color blind friendly mode.
- Menubar time and date custom format.
- Pomodoro mode now available for Take a Break.
- Calendar toggle week view, month view.
- Complications can be displayed left or right side. With 3 more complications too.
- Daylight saving icons will appear before the date of change.
- Daisy blue theme.
- The Clock interface and experience has been refined.
- Backup to iCloud now available.
- New Cities added. You can now add Exchange Markets and more.
- Drag and Drop the today button and get a timestamp.
- Calendar delegates are now supported.
- Define when the yearly quarter start.
- The Clock can now be in Dock Mode without the menu bar.
- Haptic feedback.
- And many more.