The Bible 4.9 macOS
Bible is an easy-to-navigate offline Bible app with a smart UI and lots of useful features. It will allow you to dive into the sacred scriptures without all the clutter of Internet. Bible is a complete package for Bible study with a modern approach to it. It is simple, elegant, and beautiful.
- Completely revamped design
- Search book
- Powerful Bible search: now search verse with chapter and verse number
- Decrease or increase font size
- Choose from eight background colors to read bible
- Choose from 12 font styles to read bible
- Increase or decrease speed of speech
- Change background color of the presentation view
- Hide leftpane, which consist book list
- Now search bible with book name, verse number
- Fight highlighted verses sorted into different colors.
- Now save journals into different folders
- Add sermons: Take notes with voice recording
- Bible concordance is added
- More than 50 new Bible bersions have been added
- Easytonavigate smart UI
- Add more than 100 Bible versions/translations into the app library
- Write journals or take notes and save them for future reference
- Share journals via all the available sharing options
- Search Verse: Search the entire Bible with keywords and get to a specific chapter or book
- Parallel Reading: Open two different Bible translations sidebyside and crossreference
- Option to scroll both translations together or separately
- Mark Bible verses as favorite and browse all of them in one place
- Highlight Bible verses with color and browse all of them in one place
- Copy Bible verse from the app and paste anywhere
- Daily Verse: Get inspirational Bible quotes daily on a small pop up
- Speak Mode: The Bible reads out Bible verses for you
- Presentation Mode: Show scriptures from Bible to a projector screen or a secondary monitor in fullscreen.
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later
Web Site: http://inspiringlife.co/917664748.html
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/bible/id917664748?mt=12
What’s New in The Bible 4.9
- Available in Greek and Hebrew with Transliteration and Pronunciation or Definition.
- Concordance and Dictionary :
- Added with more than 1000 word.
- Study Mode added.
- Triple bible section added
- Improved Version.