|Name||Temperature Gauge Pro 2.45 Shark mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2019-11-23 02:18:35|
|Files||Temperature Gauge Pro 2.45 Shark mac-torrent-download.net.zip (16.65 MB)|
TG Pro lets you peek at fan control, temperature monitoring, and hardware diagnostics in your Mac. No other app shows more temperature sensors, or has as many options for notifications and fan speeds. Find out which components are getting hot (and potentially overheating), turn up the fan speeds to cool down your Mac, get notifications for temperature alerts along with many other fantastic features. Plus, see if any sensors, fans or batteries are defective with the built-in hardware diagnostics. See why thousands of people trust TG Pro as the go-to app for temperatures and fan control. Try the free trial today.
You can even fix the iMac fan noise after HD replacement issue using TG Pro.
TG Pro supports all Macs, including the Mac Pro 2013 model as well as all MacBook Pros (including 2015 & 2016 models), iMacs, Mac Minis, MacBook Airs and older Mac Pros.
- OS X 10.9 or later 64-bit
- Web Site
- Developer Website
What’s New in TG Pro (Temperature Gauge Pro) 2.45
- Issue where showing two temperatures of 100C plus fan speed in the menubar wouldn’t have enough room.
- Issue where notification emails would still attempt to be sent if authentication failed.
- Issue where the menubar text would be hard to see in system dark mode.
- Issue where the red text for new Auto Boost rules would be hard to see in system dark mode.
- Issue where the fan sliders were slightly cut off in the status menu.
- Added support for the new 2019 MacBook Pro 16-inch models.