|Name||Temperature Gauge Pro 2.44 Shark.zip|
|Created on||2019-11-17 00:17:17|
|Files||Temperature Gauge Pro 2.44 Shark.zip (16.25 MB)|
TG Pro lets you peek at fan control, temperature monitoring, and hardware diagnostics in your Mac. No other app shows more temperature sensors, or has as many options for notifications and fan speeds. Find out which components are getting hot (and potentially overheating), turn up the fan speeds to cool down your Mac, get notifications for temperature alerts along with many other fantastic features. Plus, see if any sensors, fans or batteries are defective with the built-in hardware diagnostics. See why thousands of people trust TG Pro as the go-to app for temperatures and fan control. Try the free trial today.
You can even fix the iMac fan noise after HD replacement issue using TG Pro.
TG Pro supports all Macs, including the Mac Pro 2013 model as well as all MacBook Pros (including 2015 & 2016 models), iMacs, Mac Minis, MacBook Airs and older Mac Pros.
- OS X 10.9 or later 64-bit
- Web Site
- Developer Website
What’s New in TG Pro (Temperature Gauge Pro) 2.44
- Issue where a notification would repeatedly show when Auto Boost was returning the fans to normal speeds.
- Issue where a specific shutdown message for T2 based Macs would be incorrect.
- Issue where notifications has a sound when that option was turned off.
- Issue where the menubar temperatures may not have been visible on macOS Catalina when in Auto Appearance mode.
- Issue where a console exception would be logged when the GPU switched between integrated and discrete.
- Memory leak when using Auto Boost.
- Added support for more types of automatic and forced shutdown messages.