|Name||TG Pro 2 40 TNT.zip|
|Created on||2019-06-30 20:56:29|
|Files||TG Pro 2 40 TNT.zip (22.41 MB)|
Take a look at what’s going on inside your Mac with TG Pro – no other app shows more temperature sensors or has as many options for notifications and fan speeds.Find out which components are getting hot (and potentially overheating), turn up the fan speeds to cool down your Mac, get notifications for temperature alerts along with many other fantastic features. Plus, see if any sensors or fans are defective with the built-in hardware diagnostics.
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later 64-bit
Web Site: http://www.tunabellysoftware.com
What’s New in TG Pro (Temperature Gauge Pro) 2.40
- [New] Improved sensor naming and listing for the following Mac models:
- iMac Pro
- iMac 21.5″ including 4K (Late 20122019)
- iMac 27″ including 5K (Late 20122019)
- Mac mini (Late 2018)
- MacBook Air (Late 2018)
- MacBook Pro 15″ (2019, 2018, Mid 2017 & Late 2016)
- MacBook Pro 13″ (2018 & 2019)
- [Fixed] Issue where the temperature bars would not draw correctly on newer versions of macOS.
- [Fixed] Issue where certain notifications would not get logged properly.
- [Fixed] Issue where empty rows would get created in the log file.
- [Fixed] Issue where the Highest CPU temperature wouldn’t get used for notifications in the log file.
- [Fixed] Issue where the fan control mode would default to System if the app terminated while the Mac was asleep.
- [Fixed] Sequential memory sensor naming for older Mac models.
- [New] Added URL for uploading crash reports to the Internet Access Policy.
- [New] All open windows will be brought to the front when clicking on the menubar icon.
- [New] Changed sensor naming from “Ambient” > “Logic Board Ambient” to be clearer.