|Name||TG Pro 2 37 TNT.zip|
|Created on||2019-02-02 07:11:52|
|Files||TG Pro 2 37 TNT.zip (11.58 MB)|
Take a look at what’s going on inside your Mac with TG Pro – no other app shows more temperature sensors or has as many options for notifications and fan speeds.Find out which components are getting hot (and potentially overheating), turn up the fan speeds to cool down your Mac, get notifications for temperature alerts along with many other fantastic features. Plus, see if any sensors or fans are defective with the built-in hardware diagnostics.
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later 64-bit
Web Site: http://www.tunabellysoftware.com
What’s New in TG Pro (Temperature Gauge Pro) 2.37
- Added Internet Access Policy for Little Snitch that describes every Internet connection TG Pro will possibly make.
- Removed an unnecessary connection to analytics.paddle.com to improve our network footprint.
- Log file will be automatically recreated if it’s deleted while the app is running.
- Potential crash when checking HD temperatures if the revision number of the firmware was high enough.
- Issue where Max fan mode wouldn’t work after a sleep/wake cycle on T2 based Macs.
- Issue where the UI for Max fan mode wouldn’t be correct if Auto Boost override was enabled (for T2 based Macs).
- Issue where HD temperatures wouldn’t update properly if shown in the menubar icon.
- Issue where the log file names would have the incorrect year if the day was Dec 30.
- Using better logging if there is an error installing or connecting to the fan helper app.
- Issue where the upgrade from TG wouldn’t always work if it was located in a nonstandard location.