TG Pro (Temperature Gauge Pro) 2.31
Take a look at what’s going on inside your Mac with TG Pro – no other app shows more temperature sensors or has as many options for notifications and fan speeds.Find out which components are getting hot (and potentially overheating), turn up the fan speeds to cool down your Mac, get notifications for temperature alerts along with many other fantastic features. Plus, see if any sensors or fans are defective with the built-in hardware diagnostics.
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later 64-bit
Web Site: http://www.tunabellysoftware.com
What’s New in TG Pro (Temperature Gauge Pro) 2.31
- Added support for 2018 MacBook Pros and iMac Pro. Due to the way the hardware handles fan control we had to make some changes (only when running on these models). Read more about it here
- Anonymous analytics were turned off by default for new installs, and they are now completely removed from the app. A win for privacy!
- If the last shutdown reason is unknown, the code will now be displayed in the diagnostics
- Added red ◆ symbol in the status menu if the Override System feature is enabled to help make it more obvious. Also added the same symbol in the main window as a button with a help popover when clicked
- Improved sensor naming for the Late 2016 w/ TouchBar 13″ MBP (MacBookPro13,2) model
- Issue where some 13″ MBP models would not display the message when the hardware turned off the fans
- Issue where the status icon width could change slightly causing other icons to shift
- Issue where emails with capital letters would not be allowed when submitting a support package
- Issue where is rare cases the update frequency could be set to zero seconds, causing a spike in CPU usage
- Updated Paddle to 3.0.39 to include their fixes (3rd party service used for licensing and activations)