|Name||Textual 7.1.2 [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2020-01-30 17:39:16|
|Files||Textual 7.1.2 [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip (24.79 MB)|
Textual is the world’s most popular application for interacting with Internet Relay Chat (IRC) chatrooms on OS X.
First appearing in 2010, Textual has since evolved and matured into the top IRC client for OS X; relied on and trusted by thousands of people.
Textual includes two elegantly designed dark and light variants of the user interface which have been refined all the way down to the very last pixel.
Textual supports very powerful modern technologies such as native IPv6, the latest IRCv3 specifications, client-side certificate authentication, and much, much more in an easy to navigate, clutter free environment.
Privacy is valued
Textual protects your privacy by leveraging widely accepted, proven technologies such as Off-the-Record Messaging (OTR) to ensure that the only people reading your conversations are those that you intend to.
Textual takes customization to the next level with styles created using well documented, open web standards in addition to addons built using a multitude of programming languages such as AppleScript, Objective-C, PHP, Python, Perl, Ruby, Shell, and Swift.
Textual also includes…
- Address Book for tracking when friends are online & offline
- Auto-completion for nicknames, commands, and channels
- Bold, color, italic, and underline text formatting
- Built in support for converting text emoticons to emojis
- Growl and native Notification Center support
- Inline media embedding (Show images inline with chat)
- Inline nickname colorization
- Per-channel notification controls
- Powerful ZNC integration for power users
- Powerful filters that can perform commands in response to input
- Powerful, customizable, rule-based ignore matching
- Quick navigation using fuzzy searching
- Rich array of keyboard shortcuts
- SOCKS4, SOCKS5, and HTTP proxy support (with or without SSL)
- Simple Authentication and Security Layer (SASL)
- Support for sending self-signed certificates for authentication
- Support for validating and specifying trust for untrusted certificates
- Viewing multiple channels at the same time
- iCloud support for syncing connections and preferences
…and much, much more!
- OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
What’s New in Textual 7.1.2
- [ADDED]: Custom CSS rules can now be injected into the selected style without copying it. This feature can be accessed by navigating to Preferences -> Style -> Developers.
- [ADDED]: Added a version of the np command that is compatible with the Music app bundled with macOS Catalina. To update this command, launch the Textual Extras installer using the getscripts command.
- [ADDED]: Added Catalina to list of operating system names recognized by the sysinfo command. [CHANGED]: Improved accuracy and consistency of the model list used by the sysinfo command.
- [CHANGED]: “macOS” (without an operating system name) is now displayed when the sysinfo command encounters an unrecognized version of macOS. [FIXED]: Fixed trust dialog for invalid certificates not appearing when one is encountered.