Descriptions for Description
TextSoap v8.0.5 [K'ed] TNT
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: OS X 10.10 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
RAM minimum: 512
Video RAM: 256
• New: Added Customize button to all editor windows (lower right).
• New: Clipboard Workspace supports converting between plain and rich text.
• Fixed: In some situations, the Library group would not show all custom cleaners.
• Fixed: Avoid potential issue with batch find action layout.
• Fixed: $l (lowercase-L) was not colorized as a token in regex replacement strings.
• Fixed: (Regression in 2054) Selecting custom groups in cleaner list leaves Library group active.
• Fixed: Converting between plain and rich text documents did not adhere to warning preference.
• Fixed: Capitalize with Title Case (and related actions) would delete some separators (i.e. colons).
TextSoap is for people who work with text.
TextSoap effortlessly cleans up text from endlessly different formats. Wash away unwanted characters, spaces, tabs. Fix paragraphs with hard returns at the end of each line, as well as a myriad of other formatting issues that come your way and do it all while retaining desired font styles.
Unlike finding and replacing each of dozens of typical formatting issues or manually perusing through a file to find errors and fixing them by hand, TextSoap can automate that task down to just one click. And you can do it all from within your favorite app using the TextSoap Universal menu.
Easy to learn for casual users, TextSoap also has the flexibility that serious users need.
More info: http://www.unmarked.com/textsoap/