Name: TextSoap for Mac
Release Date: 30 Sep 2017
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version:OS X 10.10 or later Compatible with macOS 10.13 High Sierra
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Pre-K’ed (TNT)
Web Site: https://www.unmarked.com/textsoap/
TextSoap can automatically remove unwanted characters, fix up messed up carriage returns, and do pretty much anything else that we can think of to text. Save time and effort. Be more productive.
Stop manually fixing text documents and emails. Let TextSoap help you automate away all that tediousness. And do it all from within your favorite app using TextSoap Menu. Enable it in preferences and access TextSoap in most apps that support standard copy and paste.
Easy to learn for casual users, TextSoap offers the flexibility that expert users need.
What’s New in TextSoap 8.4.2
- New cleaner added – Paragraph Ruler:Extra Spacing After
- Fixed issue that could prevent actions from displaying in custom cleaner editor
- Accessibility improvements
- Additional internal improvements
- Updated internal frameworks