Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.9 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Activation: Use the included Patcher (Courtesy Special [K])
*** For Sierra: Use the included "Special K for Sierra Utility.app", more info.
Web Site: https://www.texpadapp.com/osx
Texpad is a LaTeX editor designed for straightforward navigation of projects of any size. When Texpad opens a document it scans through it, looking for LaTeX structure commands and any included files, then it presents you with an outline view with which you can swiftly navigate the entire project.
Texpad replaces LaTeX's obscure console output with a table of typesetting errors. Clicking on these errors will direct you to the offending line in the LaTeX source.
Texpad's elegant single window design saves you from the clutter of windows. In even the largest projects all files are accessible from the outline view to the left of the editor. This one-window design works especially well with OS X 10.7 Lion's fullscreen mode.
What's new in version 1.7.36:
- Fix for bug when pressing cmd-J and scrolling the pdf viewer
- Fix for bug when resizing the pdf viewer that caused the page to move
- Fix for crash with PDF viewer in rare circumstances
- Fix for minted autosense when outputDir flag is set
- Fix for crash on bootup in rare circumstances
- Fix for bug in typeset configuration dropdown that could cause the UI to go out of sync slightly with the typeset configuration
│── Special K for Sierra Utility.zip (1.14 MB)
│── Texpad 1.x [SP].zip (1.24 MB)
└─ Texpad_1_7_36__135__846a918.dmg (40.31 MB)