|Created on||2019-05-20 09:19:28|
|Files||TechTool_Pro_11.0.2_Build_5062.zip (213.7 MB)|
TechTool Pro has long been one of the foremost utilities for keeping your Mac running smoothly and efficiently. With the release of version 11, it has become more proficient than ever. Techtool Pro 11 is compatible with all current Macintosh models and system versions.
Results on the go
Techtool Pro supports iCloud Drive. Simply download the new Techtool Remote iOS app (free on the App Store), and open it. Techtool Pro will then send test results to any iOS device logged in to the same iCloud account. So if you have a long test (or tests) running that you want to know the results of, but you need to hit the road, you can now get notified of your results anywhere you have an internet connection.
Mac Drive Testing and Repair
Your Mac’s hard drive, even if it is a Solid State Drive, is more likely to experience problems than any other component on your Mac. Because data changes so frequently, it can sometimes get scrambled. So, it’s important to be able to test drives for problems and then repair them. Sadly, if something is physically wrong with the drive, it will need to be backed up and replaced, but the sooner this type of damage is detected, the fewer files – like cherished memories and important personal documents – will be lost. Most drive problems, however, result from data being in the wrong place, and can be repaired using TechTool Pro’s Volume Rebuild tool. In addition to native Mac drive formats, Mac OS Extended and APFS, Techtool Pro supports testing and repair of MS-DOS (FAT32) and ExFAT formatted volumes.
Emergency Startup Disk
If your startup disk stops working, and you need another startup disk, TechTool Pro’s eDrive steps in to help. The eDrive is what you’ll use to test, rebuild or defragment your main hard drive, but it is really helpful if your main startup disk goes missing. Instead of fumbling for your install DVD, or relying on the Recovery HD’s limited functionality, the eDrive gives you quick access to TechTool Pro along with several handy Apple utilities. You can even add other programs if you like. Customize the size of your eDrive, up to 128 GB.
Protect Important Data
The best way to prevent data loss is to be prepared. In addition to a backup, TechTool Pro includes TechTool Protection, which keeps an eye on your trash, allowing you to undelete that file you didn’t mean to delete. You can also back up your directory structures, the ‘map’ of where your data lives, so that if you need to recover data from a corrupt drive, TechTool Pro’s Data Recovery tool will know exactly where to look. Better yet, use TechTool Pro’s Volume Cloning tool to create an additional backup.
Take It With You
The portability of TechTool Protogo is included with every copy of TechTool Pro. TechTool Protogo allows you to create a bootable diagnostic device that contains TechTool Pro and all of its most powerful tools as well as any of your own utilities you may wish to install. You can then use this device to boot, check, maintain, and repair Macintosh computers as needed. Simply launch Protogo, choose Protogo from the Mode menu, and use it to set up a diagnostic disk.
Complete Hardware Testing
TechTool Pro includes the most comprehensive hardware testing in the industry. On some machines there are more than 100 electrical and temperature sensors that TechTool Pro will check. If any of those sensors report values outside of their acceptable operating range, the new Sensors test will let you know. TechTool Pro also tests your Mac’s cooling system, and can test laptop batteries as well, so you can catch small problems before they become big ones. In addition, test networking ports, WiFi and more using the Network and Bluetooth tests.
Advanced Memory Testing
TechTool Pro’s memory testing suite is the most comprehensive among general hardware utilities. TechTool Pro, takes advantage advancements used by ATOMIC, our dedicated Memory Tester, and integrates them into testing your memory. Now, memory is ‘cleaned’ before testing, reclaimed from macOS, maximizing the amount of RAM that can be tested.
Test your Mac, iPhone or iPad battery
Techtool Pro has been able to test your Mac’s battery for quite a while. But, recent reports have shown that battery condition can affect the performance of your iPhone and iPad. If your iOS device is connected to your Mac, Techtool Pro can now test your device’s battery, and give you a host of other important battery data as well. Find out if your iPhone or iPad is running at its full potential.
Take control of your Mac
Utilize a suite of maintenance routines to keep your Mac running smoothly. Manually run your Mac’s daily, weekly, or monthly maintenance routines, as well as rebuild key system caches.
- Intelbased Macs
- OS X 10.10 up to macOS 10.14 ‘Mojave’
- 2 GB RAM or higher
What’s New in TechTool Pro 11.0.2 Build 5062
- Fixed a Partition Repair crash when an eDrive volume is present on the selected device.
- Fixed unmounted APFS volumes not displaying in the Volume Rebuild tool.
- Fixed gauge display for Network dial when using 10 Gbps network connection.
- Fixed gauge display for L3 Cache size on iMac Pro.
- Fixed Battery Check testing values for iOS devices running iOS 12.2.
- Fixed Volume Rebuild tool when booted from TechTool Protogo Minimal and Recovery HD volumes.
- Fixed inaccurate Partition Map and Partition Repair failures when booted from TechTool Protogo Minimal and Recovery HD profiled devices.
- Fixed loading System Maintenance tool for German localization.
- Fixed TechTool Protogo to resolve a reported kernel panic on 10.11 while booting from Mac OS X Basic profile device.
- Added a ‘Help Me’ button in the Full Disk Access instructions dialog.
- Updated eDrive to potentially avoid a mount/dismounting issue causing an application crash.
- Updated eDrive tool to list macOS operating system codename for selected source volume.
- Updated main stage gauge values to be consistent.
- Updated the Model detection routine in Check Computer.
- Updated the Full Disk Access instructions dialog.
- Updated iOS battery manufacturer listings for Battery Check test.
- Updated Sparkle update framework to version 1.21.3.
- Updated TechTool Pro 11 PDF manual.
- Updated English, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Chinese (Simplified) localizations.
- Updated location and identification strings for Check Computer.
- Other minor fixes and enhancements.