|Name||TechSmith Camtasia v2019.0.0 Build 107215 macOS.zip|
|Created on||2019-05-01 08:24:19|
|Files||TechSmith Camtasia v2019.0.0 Build 107215 macOS.zip (517.7 MB)|
A powerful video editor that helps you create professional-looking screencasts by recording your on-screen activity and webcam stream. Camtasia is a flexible and handy screen recorder and video editor that provides the required tools and features to record and share high quality screencasts with ease.
Stunning video effects
Apply Behaviors that are perfectly designed to animate your text, images, or icons. Get a crisp, polished look without being a professional video editor.
What you see is what you get. Every effect and element in your video can be dropped and edited directly in the preview window. And you can edit at resolutions up to beautiful 4K, for clear video at any size.
Camtasia takes full advantage of your computer’s processor with 64-bit performance. You’ll get fast rendering times and enhanced stability—even on your most complex projects.
You’ll have access to a variety of backgrounds that grab attention right from the start.
Use music to set the mood of your video. All tracks are royalty free and safe to use on YouTube and Vimeo.
Choose from hundreds of icons, or bring in your own straight from your computer.
Get lower thirds, intro slides, and more so you can start quickly and look great.
- Record any part of your screen, down to the pixel.
- Webcam lets you add a personal touch to your video.
- Import images, audio, and video up to 4K resolution.
- Build your videos quickly with multiple tracks for images, video, text, and audio.
- Arrows, callouts, shapes, and more help you get your point across.
- Add an intro/outro to the beginning or end of a clip, image, shape, or text.
- Zoom, pan, or create your own custom motion effects.
- A great way to add context to what you’re showing.
- Add audio effects to recordings, music, or narration to enhance your video.
- Adjust colors, add a drop shadow, change the clip speed, and more.
- Add quizzes to see who is watching your videos, and how much they’ve viewed.
- Put yourself in your video making it appear like you’re right in the action.
- Mac computer with an Intel Core i5 Processor with 4 CPU Cores (Recommended: 2.8 Ghz Intel Core i5 Processor with 4 CPU Cores or better)
- MacOS 10.12 or later (Rendering is not supported on external USB monitors)
- 4GB of RAM (Recommended: 8GB of RAM or greater)
- 4GB of available disk space (minimum)
- Powerpoint Import requires PowerPoint 2016, 2019 for Mac
- Playback using the Smart Player is supported on Internet Explorer 11, Microsoft Edge (Windows 10 Anniversary Update or later), latest version for Chrome, Firefox, and Safari, iOS 11, Android 5 (Latest Chrome required)
Web Site: http://www.techsmith.com/
What’s New in TechSmith Camtasia v2019.0.0 Build 107215
- Added ability to automatically adjust audio levels with defined Loudness Units Full Scale (LUFS) normalization
- Added new mouse cursor effect to smooth out cursor movements
- Expanded number of customizable product hotkeys and shortcuts
- Added new Block Text style for annotations
- Added properties to adjust vertical and horizontal text spacing in annotations
- Added Whip Spin transition
- Add ability to include logos and images to Themes
- Added additional device frames for download in TechSmith Assets
- Added “Open in Camtasia” option for TechSmith Asset downloads
- Improved SmartFocus functionality
- Updated Canvas preset sizes to match more modern devices and platforms
- Added batch project export option
- Added option to hide desktop icons during recording
- Fixed an issue that could cause colors to decode incorrectly on some users’ machines
- Retired ability to add new Legacy Callouts to a project
- Retired ability to add (old) Device Frames to a project
- Added Outline Edges, Mosaic, and Color Tint to Visual Effects
- Added TouchBar interactions for New Project, New Recording, Open Project, Start Recording, Stop Recording, Pause Recording, Scrub timeline, Split video, Split All, Next Media, and Previous Media
- Update mp4v2 resolving: CVE201814054, CVE201814325, CVE201814326, CVE201814379, CVE201814403, CVE201814446