||TaskPaper_3.7.3_[TNT].dmg (10.77 MB)
Descriptions for Description
Name: TaskPaper – Plain text to-do lists
Release Date: June 09, 2017
Developer: Hog Bay Software
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.11 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Pre-K'ed (TNT)
Web Site: https://www.taskpaper.com
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/taskpaper-plain-text-to-do-lists/id1090940630?mt=12
Make lists and get organized. TaskPaper is a plain text to-do list that’s surprisingly adept. Thoroughly modernized. TaskPaper 3.5 is all new, while still retaining the same plain text design that’s been getting things done since 2006.
Buy now to make lists and get organized!
• Plain text files; edit anywhere
• Type and your lists are auto formatted
• Organize projects:,- tasks, notes, and @tags
• Filter your lists by @tag, type, or content
• Fold, focus, and filter to make big lists small
• Fast keyboard navigation & commands
• Drag and drop to organize your lists
• Manage dates and times in plain text
• Import/Export with Reminders app (Siri)
• Active support community ready to help
• LESS/CSS powered stylesheets for theming
What's New in Version 3.7.3:
• Fixes copying to include last item in a filtered view when selected
• Fixes comparing against empty string ("") in search syntax. For example to find empty items //@text = "" should now work
Previously in 3.7 TaskPaper improves how filtered items work in two ways:
1. Filtered items are only selected when a visible ancestor item is also selected.
2. Selected filtered items are indicated by a horizontal dotted line across the entire selection.
Also this release:
• Remembers and restores which outline items are expanded in sidebar
• Fixed crash when pasting text that contained non "\n" newline characters
• Fixed crash when option (to create copy) dragging items from one document to another
• Fixes bug where last line of edited text might not get auto-saved.