|Created on||2016-10-09 01:03:30|
|Files||TaskPaper 3.3.2/TaskPaper.dmg (3.34 MB)|
TaskPaper 3.3.2/cr-paddlekf23.dmg (474.6 kB)
Descriptions for Description
Name: TaskPaper 3 – Plain text to-do lists
Release Date: July 12, 2016
Developer: Hog Bay Software
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.10 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Block connections to:
1. Copy the app to your Application folder.
2. Launch the included KG (Courtesy of CORE).
3. Click "Open" and select the app.
4. Enter your desired email (or use the default), then click "Save"
Web Site: https://www.taskpaper.com
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/taskpaper-3-plain-text-to/id1090940630?mt=12
Make lists and get organized. TaskPaper is a plain text to-do list that’s surprisingly adept. Thoroughly modernized. TaskPaper 3 is all new, while still retaining the same plain text design that’s been getting things done since 2006.
Buy now to make lists and get organized!
New in TaskPaper 3
• All new app
• More powerful searches
• Flexible and unique folding interface
• More powerful text editor and outliner
• Saved searches; one click away in sidebar
• Relative date and time based searches
• LESS/CSS powered themes
• Plain text files; edit anywhere
• Type and your lists are auto formatted
• Projects:,- tasks, notes, and @tags
• Text editor speed with outliner power
• Lists within lists within lists…
• Fold, focus, and filter to make big list small
• Drag and drop to organize your list
• Fully scriptable and themable
• Getting things done since 2006
What's New in Version 3.3.2:
• Disabled dragging the root item from the sidebar
• Disabled dragging items into the outline view when it is empty
• Fixed error when dragging into the sidebar when outline view is empty
I've slowed TaskPaper's release schedule to work on some larger changes that I hope will make TaskPaper more useful in the long term.
Second, I'm now in the process of updating the user interface code to use Apple's new Swift programming language. This will put TaskPaper on a better foundation to keep up with whatever changes Apple brings in the future. It’s also giving/forcing me to look through every line of code and fix all the dumb stuff that I did! I’m still a ways from done, but I’m making good progress.
Open Source Model Layer