Descriptions for Description
Name: TaskPaper 3 – Plain text to-do lists
Release Date: April 22, 2016
Developer: Hog Bay Software
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.10 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Courtesy of C.O.R.E.
More information: http://www.taskpaper.com
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/taskpaper-3-plain-text-to/id1090940630?mt=12
Make lists and get organized. TaskPaper is a plain text to-do list that’s surprisingly adept. Thoroughly modernized. TaskPaper 3 is all new, while still retaining the same plain text design that’s been getting things done since 2006.
Buy now to start!
New in TaskPaper 3
• All new app
• More powerful searches
• Flexible and unique folding interface
• More powerful text editor and outliner
• Saved searches; one click away in sidebar
• Relative date and time based searches
• LESS/CSS powered themes
• Plain text files; edit anywhere
• Type and your lists are auto formatted
• Projects:,- tasks, notes, and @tags
• Text editor speed with outliner power
• Lists within lists within lists…
• Fold, focus, and filter to make big list small
• Drag and drop to organize your list
• Fully scriptable and themable
• Getting things done since 2006
What's New in Version 3.2:
I'm @jessegrosjean on Twitter. If you like this update please leave a rating in the Mac App Store. Thanks!
• Added header and footer printing options to print panel.
• Track expanded/collapsed state in extended file attribute.
• Edit > Copy Displayed (Option-Command-C) for only displayed items.
• Added right margin padding to balance default left margin padding.
• Escape in empty toolbar search field shows recent searches menu.
• Control-Tab and Shift-Control-Tab now move focus of toolbar search field.
• `ShowPreviewBadge` defaults key to hide "Prev" badge in TaskPaper’s preview version.
• Tag autocompletions are now case insensitive.
• Tag autocompletions only popup when editing at end of tag.
• Move "Saved Searches" to top of toolbar search field popup.
• Require that both `(` and `)` be escaped with `\` when used in tag values.
• Apply tag and similar commands only effect displayed items, not collapsed or filtered.
• Hidden items with no visible ancestor are no longer effected by edits.
• It’s now possible to fully select the last displayed item, so you can cut/copy its collapsed items.
• Changed script debug process, see user guide "Creating Scripts" section.
• Renamed theme 'display' text style attribute to 'content'.
• Items > Format As to work when item is a project with trailing tags.
• Document name (instead of always "Untitled") now displays in printed header.
• Guide lines now draw for items with hidden parents but visible ancestors.
• Escape in toolbar search field clears text without losing focus.