|Name||Tap Forms Mac 5 5 3 5 TNT.zip|
|Created on||2019-01-29 20:50:26|
|Files||Tap Forms Mac 5 5 3 5 TNT.zip (27.24 MB)|
Tap Forms 5.3.5
Your digital filing cabinet for life’s scattered details. Now with iCloud Sync! Accounts, recipes, expenses, inventory — life is full of things that we don’t want to forget or misplace. Tap Forms 5 helps you organize all kinds of things in one place — secure, searchable, and accessible on your Mac (iOS + Apple Watch app sold separately).
- Layout designer for creating custom form layouts
- Sync with Tap Forms for iOS and Mac with or without the cloud
- Advanced search rules with multifield record filtering
- Lightningfast search
- Share form templates with friends, family, and coworkers
- Import and export standard text, CSV and XLSX files from Excel, Numbers, or other systems
- Print 24 different types of barcodes including ISBN, UPC, Code 39, QR code, EAN, and more!
- Label printing engine includes over 1,000 Avery label templates
- Print record details
Compatibility: macOS 10.12 or later 64-bit
Web Site: http://www.tapforms.com/
What’s New in Tap Forms 5.3.5
- Added support for Continuity Camera in macOS Mojave. With that you can rightclick on the photo preview on the record and choose â€˜Import from Deviceâ€™. Your iOS deviceâ€™s camera will activate and if you choose to use the photo taken, it will be transferred to the Photo field in Tap Forms. Itâ€™s also available from the Action menu on the media browser window.
- Photo field now supports animated GIFs.
- Field types other than Text now support the value colour property.
- Fixed bug copying and pasting layout objects. They werenâ€™t retaining their properties from the source layout objects.
- Pick List Values edit screen now displays values with dynamic row heights. So if you have long values, they wonâ€™t get truncated.
- Added Search field to Pick List Values edit screen to help you find values that you may want to edit.
- Added Show in Finder function to the media browser to show you the .blob file on disk that corresponds to the photo youâ€™re viewing.
- Added support for using a Pick List to get the values to select from in the JS Prompter. When you add a parameter to the Prompter, pass in ‘picklist’ for the parameter type and the Pick List name as the value.
- Bento importer now imports Calculation fields that return Text values.
- Text field layout item wasnâ€™t respecting Capitalization function.
- Added field ID to the Script Editor window. When you select a field, the ID is displayed between the Fields list and the Snippets list. You can select the field ID too.
- Pasting in a field ID into the Search field will show you the field that matches the ID.
- Added support for autocomplete in the Script Editor.
- Added support for referencing other Script fields in the Script Editor.
- Added support for MM:SS number format. Formats seconds into minutes and seconds.
- Note fields will now trigger calculation and script field executions when saved.
- Added list of custom paper sizes to Paper Size popup button on the Layout Inspector panel. Custom paper sizes are defined on the Print window. They will appear at the bottom of the list of paper sizes.
- Improved support for displaying high DPI images in the media browser and media preview views.