|Name||TablePlus 1.0 Build 222.zip|
|Created on||2019-05-20 00:16:39|
|Files||TablePlus 1.0 Build 222.zip (39.49 MB)|
Database Management made easy. Modern, native, and friendly GUI tool for relational databases: MySQL, PostgreSQL & more.
Start getting more done in less time
With native build, simple design and powerful features, it makes database management easier, faster & more efficient for you.
Native, Fast & Secured
Query, edit and save your database easily with a native app that can run fast like a Lambo. It’s also equipped with many security features to protect your database, including native libssh and TLS to encrypt your connection.
Multi Tabs & Code Review
Quickly get a snapshot of your database with multi-tab and multi-window view, as well as stay in control of what you have changed on your database with Code Review.
You don’t need to install any SSH client in order to connect to the server. SSH is a part of TablePlus.
Powerful SQL Editor
We’ve built the best practices for SQL Editor into our default to help you boost your productivity
Elegant in every detail
Clean & Focus
We don’t want to be an app that does many things, but masters none. We only focus on the most important features.
With native build, we eliminate needless complexity & extraneous details that you can get it up and run in less than a second.
Shortcut key available
Every function has a shortcut key to keep your hands always on the keyboard.
There’s always something cool to be discovered in the new updates released weekly. We shipped more than 1000 improvements over the past year.
We help you troubleshoot your problems with TablePlus at a lightning speed.
Extend Without Limit (beta testing)
Compatibility: macOS 10.11 or later
Web Site: https://tableplus.io/
What’s New in TablePlus 1.0 Build 222
- Added two new safe mode levels which can ignore SELECT queries.
- Supported edit bytea as Hex value.
- Supported parse safe mode level from URL.
- Supported all macOS fonts.
- Supported changing row padding.
- Supported searching for items with AND regex.
- Supported changing editor/table view fonts.
- Added shortcut reload the current tab: Command Option R
- Improved column autosizing.
- [CSV] Added matching strategy.
- [CSV] Export CSV uses “Quote if needed” as the default option.
- Bring back option: double click to import Favorite.
- Pretty function now can validate/sort JSON.
- Enable editor when executing a query.
- [Advanced filter] Supported ILIKE.
- [Cockroach] Fixed a bug where the user can’t update a table with bytea primary.
- [Mongo] Added support sorting column.
- [Mongo] TablePlus now sorts key in the table view mode.
- [Redis] Fixed an advanced filter bug.
- [SQLite] Fixed a bug loading table primary key.
- [MySQL] Fixed a bug generate alter column statement.
- [PostgreSQL] Fixed a bug foreign key and index columns were not loaded.
- Fixed a bug where backup/restore didn’t work due to Apple hardened.
- Fixed a bug run history.
- Fixed an autocompletion bug where TablePlus didn’t add a double quote.
- Fixed a bug where JSON Editor keys were not sorted.
- Fixed a bug where JSON Editor was not editable.
- Fixed a bug exporting connection could skip the ungrouped connections.