Synapse Audio DUNE2 v2.6 WIN OSX-iND
DUNE 2 was rewritten from scratch, in order to provide a yet higher sound quality and allow for an even wider range of sounds. New oscillators, new filters, new effects and graphical envelopes are just some of the new additions.
With a maximum reserve of 8320 oscillators at full polyphony, DUNE 2 is a true unison monster, unlikely to ever run out of oscillators.
DUNE 2 is available as VST/AU/AAX plugin for Windows and Mac OS X. The VST/AU version comes in both 32- and 64-bit versions, the ProTools version is 64-bit only.
DUNE 2 features summary:
- VA, Wavetable and FM Synthesis
- Two oscillator stacks with 32 oscillators each
- Third oscillator and noise generator
- 8x Unison = up to 520 oscillators per note!
- 16 voices of polyphony = up to 8320 oscillators total
- Full version comes with 500 patches
- Zerodelay feedback filters
- Four graphical envelopes (MSEG)
- Three lowfrequency oscillators (LFO)
- Modulation matrix for synth and FX parameters
- Two Master FX busses with 9 highquality effects each
- Innovative Arpeggiator with MIDI file import
“We have updated DUNE 2 to version 2.6. This update adds support for Native Instruments’ NKS and contains minor bugfixes. The NKS implementation adds the DUNE 2 Factory presets to the NKS library, contains preset peviews, a controller template and adds Light Guide support for the Arpeggiator.”
Note: Skin, seen in post, satYatunes Glacier White is included.
VST/AU: Intel iCore i5 with 2ghz or better, 2gb ram, VST2 or AU compatible host software, Windows XP or higher, OS X 10.6 or above.
Both 32- and 64-bit versions are provided.
AAX: Intel iCore i5 with 2ghz or better, 4gb ram, ProTools 11 or higher, Windows or OS X.
Only 64-bit version is provided.
Web Site: https://www.synapse-audio.com/dune2.html
What’s New in Synapse Audio DUNE2 2.6
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.