Name: Synalyze It! Pro
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.7 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: Intel, 64 bit
RAM minimum: N/A
Video RAM: N/A
Version 1.9 - 2014-07-30
New: 10.10 Yosemite compatible
New: much faster Python script processing
New: masks are passed to result processing scripts
Fix: parsing of signed numbers with length not multiple of 8 bits
Fix: length comparison of structures
Fix: file offset didn't advance in structure mapping via script
Are you serious about hex editing and binary file analysis?
Do you know how frustrating and annoying it can be to use a regular hex editor?
You have to keep in mind the meaning of all the bits and bytes while crawling through the file.
And every time you look at a file you start anew this tedious process.
Stop wasting your time and let your Mac do the work.
With Synalyze It! Pro you can
* define a "grammar" that contains all the knowledge of a file format
* decode files automatically using this grammar with the Universal Parsing Engine
* make assumptions in unknown file formats and record them in a grammar
* save tons of time by using free grammars for well-known file formats like ZIP, JPEG, PNG or OpenType
* reveal the secrets of proprietary formats
* learn reverse engineering of binary files
* process the parsed file contents with Python or Lua scripts
* analyze files with powerful features like histograms
Synalyze It! Pro is a real breakthrough in binary file analysis - a modeling tool for binary files.
And by the way: it's a great hex editor, too The Hex Editor you'll love!
Here are some key features of Synalyze It! Pro:
* Hex Editor & Viewer (change, insert and delete quickly in files of unlimited size)
* Definition of a "grammar" for binary files with Scripting support - conserve your knowledge!
* Offers dozens of text encodings
* Scripting editor (only in this Pro version)
* Automatic installation of existing grammars
* Export of analysis to XML or text (only in this Pro version)
* Export grammars to GraphViz (only in this Pro version)
* Data view for common variable types (only in this Pro version)
* Multi selection of results (only in this Pro version)
* Go to position item in toolbar (only in this Pro version)
* Python and Lua scripting element (only in this Pro version)
* Edit description of structures and elements (only in this Pro version)
* Change Font in hex view (only in this Pro version)
* Printing with correct pagination
* Histogram view
* Checksum / hash value panel (only in this Pro version)
* Go to Position in file using expressions
* Save selected bytes
* Compare code pages
* Incremental text search with encoding selection
* Find text
* Find numbers
* Search for masks
* See all strings in a file
more info: https://www.synalysis.net