Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.6
Processor type(s) & speed: Intel
RAM minimum: n/a
Video RAM: n/a
Unpack and enjoy!
What's New in Version 1.1.1
* Added: Add 9x9 palette widget to toolbar.
* Added: Duplicate page from current page.
* Added: Pen tool, press "Command(Ctrl)+Mouse left click" can draw line.
* Added: Pen tool, press "Command(Ctrl)+Mouse right click" can draw line with an arrow.
* Added: Line tool, press "Shift" to snap to every 15 angle.
* Added: Shape tool, press "Command(Ctrl)" to draw the shape from a corner.
* Changed: Modify the draw tools's default value.
* Changed: Modify the draw tools's stroke thickness.
* Changed: Modify the draw tools's color.
* Fixed: Some bugs were fixed.
Courtesy of C.O.R.E.
SwordSoft Screenink allows you to easily capture and annotate anything on the screen including full-screen, rectangle and freeform shape. It features a powerful capture tool, whiteboard, screen color picker, screen magnifier and etc. You can use all these tools freely. SwordSoft Screenink save files in BMP, JPG, JPEG and PNG formats.
Annotate anything on the screen.
Annotate anything overlap the screen (live desktop).
Import image files then annotate.
Save files in BMP, JPG, JPEG and PNG formats.
More tools: screen capture (rectangle), screen capture (freeform shape), screen color picker, screen capture (rectangle)...etc.
Link for more information: http://www.swordsoft.idv.tw/screenink/