|Name||SwitchResX 4.9.1 mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2019-10-23 20:07:59|
|Files||SwitchResX 4.9.1 mac-torrent-download.net.zip (15.06 MB)|
SwitchResX gives you unparalleled control over your monitor’s resolution.SwitchResX.
Whether you prefer to use the menu bar or nested contextual menus, SwitchResX gives you constant, simplified access to the resolution management options you need.
- Monitor Resolution
- Color Depth
- Video Mirroring
- Display Rotation
- Display Overscan
Save your desktop layout, locking and maintaining icon and window positions for all of your open applications every time you start up your Mac. SwitchResX lets you instantly restore your desktop even after resolution-altering events like connecting or disconnecting your external monitor.
Disable or deactivate a monitor without physically unplugging it, allowing you to use your MacBook in clamshell mode with an external monitor, keyboard and mouse
Link your monitor settings with system events: Key shortcuts, Apple Scripts, Application launches and more.
Take complete control over your display resolution: Advanced features let you create and enable new resolutions for your monitor, HDTV, Plasma or LCD screen or Video Projector.
- RequirementsIntel OS X 10.6 or later
- Web Site
- Developer Website
What’s New in SwitchResX 4.9.1
- Two blocking crashes when running on macOS 10.15 Catalina
- An issue when macOS reports more than 255 available resolutions
- An issue when the preferences panel would freeze during several seconds when starting
- An issue when a Display Set could be created with incompatible settings and wouldn’t be editable after creation
- An issue in Catalina with automatic Dark Mode
- Improved the EDID parser
- Allows enabling a setting in macOS to show all frequencies for scaled resolutions (macOS 10.14.6 and above)
- Correctly draws its menus when running on macOS 10.14 and above in Parallels or other virtualisation environments
- Shows frequencies as decimal values when similar frequencies are active for the same resolution
- Shows aspect ratio column in the current resolutions list in the preferences panel
- Allows setting several options at once for the current resolutions list in the preferences panel
- Shows the resolution set for an unattached display used in a Display Set
- Several internal optimisations for better compatibility