SwitchResX 4.7.2 macOS
SwitchResX gives you unparalleled control over your monitor’s resolution.SwitchResX.
Whether you prefer to use the menu bar or nested contextual menus, SwitchResX gives you constant, simplified access to the resolution management options you need.
- Monitor Resolution
- Color Depth
- Video Mirroring
- Display Rotation
- Display Overscan
Save your desktop layout, locking and maintaining icon and window positions for all of your open applications every time you start up your Mac. SwitchResX lets you instantly restore your desktop even after resolution-altering events like connecting or disconnecting your external monitor.
Disable or deactivate a monitor without physically unplugging it, allowing you to use your MacBook in clamshell mode with an external monitor, keyboard and mouse
Link your monitor settings with system events: Key shortcuts, Apple Scripts, Application launches and more.
Take complete control over your display resolution: Advanced features let you create and enable new resolutions for your monitor, HDTV, Plasma or LCD screen or Video Projector.
Requirements: Intel OS X 10.6 or later
Web Site: http://www.madrau.com/index.html
What’s New in SwitchResX 4.7.2
- Corrects initial bugs and crashes with macOS 10.14 Mojave
- Adapted the UI to match Dark Mode in Mojave
- Is still working on OS X 10.6 to macOS 10.14 (9 macOS versions!)
- Changed some icons in the UI to slightly modern ones
- Deprecates the SwitchResX Extension (which is no more installable on Mojave)
- Corrects a crash when editing Display Sets directly from the Applications properties
- Corrects a bug when saving icons positions when using a Display Set
- Corrects an issue where imported resolutions from clipboard would always have negative horizontal sync
- Enabled copy/paste custom resolutions directly from list, or current resolutions to easily create a custom one
- Slightly changed rounding code for displaying frequencies
- Remembers the previous edited monitor in a Display Set