Swinsian is a sophisticated music player for Mac OS X with wide format support, folder watching and advanced tag editing and designed to be responsive even with the largest libraries.
- Supports FLAC/Ogg Vorbis as well as MP3, AAC, WAV, APE, AC3, WavPack, WMA, and cue files
- Copies tracks from iPods and iPhones
- Watches folders for new files
- Fetches album art
- Quick control window
- Imports iTunes libraries
- Playback over AirTunes
- Duplicate finding
- Bulk tag editing with regex support
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later 64-bit
Web Site: http://swinsian.com/
What’s New in Swinsian 2.1.13
- Adds support for 20 bit flac files.
- Fixes sorting issues when queueing tracks from the browser.
- Fixes issues playing cue APE albums.
- Fixes potential hangs when the library contains tracks on disconnected network volumes.
- Notarizes app for compatibility with future versions of macOS.