Name: Swinsian for Mac
Release Date: 11 Jan 2018
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version:OS X 10.7 or later iOS interaction requires FUSE for macOS
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Pre-K’ed (TNT)
Web Site: http://swinsian.com/
Swinsian is a music manager and player for OS X.
- Supports FLAC/Ogg Vorbis as well as MP3, AAC, WAV, APE, AC3, WavPack, WMA, and cue files
- Copies tracks from iPods and iPhones
- Watches folders for new files
- Fetches album art
- Quick control window
- Imports iTunes libraries
- Playback over AirTunes
- Duplicate finding
- Bulk tag editing with regex support
What’s New in Swinsian 2.0.3
- Fixes drawing glitches in the track table.
- Fixes shortcuts in the quick controller.
- Improves support for scrobbling partially played tracks.
- Improves duplicate file detection when importing tracks.
- Fixes gapless playback for some m4a files.
- Fixes issues displaying art on OS X 10.7.
- Fixes a problem where Swinsian wouldn’t quit after using AirTunes playback.
- Fixes issues opening the search options popover.
- Fixes a problem with selecting split genre tags in the browser.
- Fixes the search box settings not being saved for some users.
- Fixes some minor audio issues in rare circumstances.
- Fixes issues editing the publisher field in the track table.
- Fixes a crash if the Helvetia Neue font is missing.
- Fixes a crash when moving the position of the art grid.
- Fixes a possible crash when sorting the art grid.
- Fixes a crash when importing files.