Descriptions for Description
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: OS X 10.7 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64 bit
• iOS interaction requires OSXFuse
More Info: http://swinsian.com/
Swinsian is a music manager and player for OS X.
Supports FLAC/Ogg Vorbis as well as MP3, AAC, WAV, APE, AC3, WavPack, WMA, and cue files
Copies tracks from iPods and iPhones
Watches folders for new files
Fetches album art
Quick control window
Imports iTunes libraries
Playback over AirTunes
Bulk tag editing with regex support
What's New in Version 1.12.0 (280):
• Adds support for Date Modified, Description, Conductor, Catalog Number, and Disc Subtitle fields.
• Adds commands to skip forwards and backwards within a track.
• Adds support for recent iPod Shuffles.
• Allows lyrics popover to be detached on OS X 10.10+
• Uses disc number when generating new file names for tracks in the library folder.
• Improves performance when searching and sorting tracks.
• Improves Applescript support.
• Improves reading of compilation flag on ogg and flac files.
• Improves fetching of artwork.
• Fixes issues queueing tracks when shuffle is enabled.
• Fixes issues sorting the playback queue.
• Fixes issues with the Watched Folders option to automatically remove tracks when the watched folder is on a network volume.
• Fixes playback glitches when switching between tracks with different numbers of channels or bit depth.
• Fixes issues reading artwork tags from some files.
• Fixes issues when doing regex searches for empty strings.
• Fixes issues with smart playlists not updating when changing the enabled field on tracks.
• Fixes issues when adding rules to smart playlists that already have a large number of rules.
• Fixes various UI glitches.
• Stability improvements.
• Mac OS X 10.6 is no longer supported.