|Created on||2017-06-14 08:15:35|
|Files||Swift_Publisher_5_v5.0.1_[TNT].dmg (407.2 MB)|
Descriptions for Description
Name: Swift Publisher 5
Release Date: June 14, 2017
Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
Developer: Belight Software, ltd
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.10 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Pre-K'ed (TNT)
Web Site: http://www.belightsoft.com/swift-publisher/
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/swift-publisher-5/id1058362543?mt=12
Swift Publisher is a page layout and desktop publishing app for designing and printing fliers, newsletters, brochures, calendars, letterheads, booklets, and much more.
What's New in Version 5
• Two-Page Spreads
• Customizable Grid
• Heading Presets
• Form Templates
• Precise Guide Positioning
• Google Maps Integration
• Enhanced Layer Management
• Depositphotos Integration
• Touch Bar Support
• View and edit pages side-by-side with two-page spreads
• Use master pages to quickly create uniform pages for any project
• Unlimited layers to create complex designs while keeping the canvas uncluttered
• Customizable grid for precise document layout
• Adjustable and smart guides help aligning design elements
• Print multi-page booklets with the program taking care of page order for you
Working with Texts
• Create multi-column layouts with flowing text boxes
• Set up customizable text styles and apply them with one click
• Horizontal, vertical and circular text support
• Wrap text around pictures or other objects
• Apply linear and radial gradients, draw freehand shapes, apply strokes, and more
• Edit photos and with Core Image filters using the built-in image editor
• Add a shadow and stroke to any design element
• Crop, rotate, resize, tint, tile, and control the transparency of pictures
• 300 pre-designed templates
• Library of over 2,000 clipart images
• Integration with Depositphotos online photo bank
• Apply one of over 100 image masks to any picture
• Professionally designed 2D & 3D heading styles
• Use adjustable Smart Shapes as frames for your images
• Export to TIFF, JPEG, EPS, and PDF
• Set up document bleeds and DPI
• Convert text to curves to avoid problems with missing fonts
• Share to Facebook and Twitter with just a few clicks
What's New in Version 5.0.1:
• The application can now correctly access the additional clipart pack purchased as in-app purchase in the previous version.
• Some saved documents would not open if the Source panel had been extended much wider than the default setting.
• Fixed a problem causing text wrapping to reset after opening or attempting to print a document.
• The Forms and Social Media template categories could be missing in versions other than English.
• The Bleeds setting in Export Options now works correctly for documents with facing pages.
• Fixed a problem when Heading objects of a very small size could prevent documents from opening.
• The application could be launched on Mac OS X earlier than 10.10 even though such systems are not supported.
• The program could crash when viewing My Templates containing calendars or 3D Headings.
• Other performance and stability improvements.