|Created on||2020-09-30 21:26:06|
|Files||SweetScape.010.Editor.v11.0.macOS.zip (28.70 MB)|
Easily edit any text file, binary file, drive, or process on your computer. Our unique Binary Templates technology allows you to view and edit complex binary data in an easy, intuitive way. Includes a whole range of powerful analysis and editing tools.
A Binary Template looks similar to a C/C++ structure, but is actually run as a program. Every time a variable is declared in a Template, that variable is mapped to a set of hex bytes in a file. Data in the file can then be read or written by modifying the variable. Because the Template is run as a program, if, for, or while statements as well as functions or complex expressions can be used. When a Template is run, the defined variables can be edited using the Template Results, as shown on the left. New Templates can be added to 010 Editor and can even be configured to run automatically when a file is loaded.
- View and edit any binary file on your hard drive (unlimited file size) and text files including Unicode files, C/C source code, etc.
- Unique Binary Templates technology allows you to understand any binary file format.
- Find and fix problems with hard drives, floppy drives, memory keys, flash drives, CD-ROMs, processes, etc.
- Analyze and edit binary data with powerful tools including Find, Replace, Find in Files, Binary Comparisons, Checksum/Hash Algorithms, Histograms, etc.
- Powerful scripting engine allows automation of many tasks (language is very similar to C).
- Import and export your binary data in a number of different formats.
- macOS 10.7 to 10.13
- Web Site
- Developer Website
What’s New in SweetScape 010 Editor 11.0
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.