|Name||SweetScape 010 Editor 10.0 mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2019-12-08 02:09:09|
|Files||SweetScape 010 Editor 10.0 mac-torrent-download.net.zip (30.82 MB)|
Easily edit any text file, binary file, drive, or process on your computer. Our unique Binary Templates technology allows you to view and edit complex binary data in an easy, intuitive way. Includes a whole range of powerful analysis and editing tools.
A Binary Template looks similar to a C/C++ structure, but is actually run as a program. Every time a variable is declared in a Template, that variable is mapped to a set of hex bytes in a file. Data in the file can then be read or written by modifying the variable. Because the Template is run as a program, if, for, or while statements as well as functions or complex expressions can be used. When a Template is run, the defined variables can be edited using the Template Results, as shown on the left. New Templates can be added to 010 Editor and can even be configured to run automatically when a file is loaded.
- View and edit any binary file on your hard drive (unlimited file size) and text files including Unicode files, C/C source code, etc.
- Unique Binary Templates technology allows you to understand any binary file format.
- Find and fix problems with hard drives, floppy drives, memory keys, flash drives, CD-ROMs, processes, etc.
- Analyze and edit binary data with powerful tools including Find, Replace, Find in Files, Binary Comparisons, Checksum/Hash Algorithms, Histograms, etc.
- Powerful scripting engine allows automation of many tasks (language is very similar to C).
- Import and export your binary data in a number of different formats.
- macOS 10.7 to 10.13
- Web Site
- Developer Website
What’s New in SweetScape 010 Editor 10.0
The following is an overview of the new functionality in version 10.0 of 010 Editor:
- A full debugger is now available for finding and fixing problems with Templates and Scripts.
- The debugger can be accessed using the Debug menu and includes stepping, breakpoints, watches and a call stack.
- Templates and Scripts are now threaded, meaning other editing operations can be done while a Template or Script is running.
- When using the Text Editor, line numbers and ruler labels are now hidden by default (they can be shown with ‘View > Addresses > Show Addresses’ or ‘View > Ruler > Show Labels’).
- When line numbers or ruler labels are hidden, hover the mouse over the address column or ruler for a second to display a hint popup with the hidden information.
- ‘View > Tabs/Whitespace > Show Whitespace’ now can be used to visualize linefeed types for each line.
Full Release Notes: http://www.sweetscape.com/010editor/release_notes.html