|Created on||2018-12-15 06:41:29|
|Files||※ See Files|
Superluminal Stardust v1.2.1 for After Effects CC+ MacOS
Stardust is a modular 3D particle system for After Effects. It has an easy to use node ba sed user interface and ships with a ton of presets to create stunning effects quickly and easily.
The reaction to the sneak peek has been amazing and it’s clear that you guys are eager to get your hands on Stardust
- Modular 3D particle system for After Effects.
- Node based interface to easily build complex systems in a single 3D space.
- Add or replace smart presets in one click.
- Replica, a unique tool to replicate particles in many exciting ways.
- Countless particle effects for both 3D and 2D looks.
- Emitters, Particles, Replica, Forces, Auxiliary Emitters, 3D Models, Text & Mask and Maps.
- Space deformers, Sphere, Box, 3d Models, Bend, Twist, Maps, Black Hole.
- Splines, animatable as paths and emitters.
- Containers to enclose and/or emit particles in a sphere, box or 3D model.
Compatibility: After Effects CC 2018, CC 2017, CC 2015.3
Web Site: https://aescripts.com/stardust/
What’s New in Superluminal Stardust v1.2.1
- Fixes a crash related to the Over Life Graphs.
- Fixes a crash related to Applying Presets.
- Fixes a crash related to Low Memory.
- Fixes a crash related to Replica Corners.