Descriptions for Super265 v1.0.9 MAS
Release Date: October 28, 2017
Languages: English, Portuguese
Developer: Metakine Inc.
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.9 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Pre-K’ed (TNT)
Web Site: http://www.super265.com
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/super265/id1286630864?mt=12
Convert your video to H.265!
– Reduce the file size of your videos without loss of quality: you can easily divide by 2 or 3 the file size of your videos without sacrifying quality
– That means putting much more videos on your portable media player
– Uses all of your computer’s processing power when converting
– Highest quality converter
– Extremely easy to use!
– Just drag & drop your videos and it will convert them all automatically
– Keep all audio tracks and subtitles tracks
– Limit the conversion speed if you are not in a hurry and do not want your laptop to heat
*** Native support for H.265 requires iOS 11, macOS High Sierra, or a 4th generation Apple TV. On older macOS versions, you can simply use VLC (http://videolan.org)
What’s New in Super265 1.0.9
– Fixed an issue preventing conversion of videos with an odd number of horizontal or vertical pixels
– Added automatic detection of interlaced videos and deinterlacing