Sublime Text 3.1.1 Dev Build 3192
Sublime Text is a sophisticated text editor for code, markup and prose. You’ll love the slick user interface, extraordinary features and amazing performance. Sublime Text is a super fast and feature packed text and development editor. If you are going to be coding regularly you want to try this amazing editor (IDE).
Following some of the great features that make Sublime Text stand out from other code editors:
- Multiple cursors: Once you have discovered multiple cursors you won’t want to work without them anymore. As the name suggests they let you write or edit in multiple places in a document at the same time.
- Vintage mode: Vim keyboard shortcuts will work just like in the original Vim editor. To use them, all you need to do is to enable vintage mode.
- Lightning fast: This is the fastest code editor you will find right now.
- Command pallet: A great feature that allows you to reach about all functions of the editor via the keyboard. You will hardly use your mouse and thus code more efficiently.
- Package control: This addon let’s you install plugins within seconds directly from the editor.
Requirements: Intel, Mac OS X 10.7 or later
Web Site: https://www.sublimetext.com
What’s New in Sublime Text 3.1.1 Dev Build 3192
- Mac: Add full support for macOS native tabs
- Rewritten D syntax highlighting
- Improve performance of file watching for ignored paths on Windows and Mac
- Fix rendering of block_caret in combination with scopespecific background colors
- Properly display Git status badges in Open Files section of sidebar
- Correct the deleted line marker for mini diffs to scale with ui_scale
- Linux: Improved behavior of wait command line argument when Sublime Text isn’t currently running
- Windows: Fix GDI font properties of matched characters in Goto Anything
- Windows: Prevent plugin_host.exe from crashing when Emmet is first installed