Sublime Text 3.1.1 (3188) Dev
Sublime Text is a sophisticated text editor for code, markup and prose. You’ll love the slick user interface, extraordinary features and amazing performance. Sublime Text is a super fast and feature packed text and development editor. If you are going to be coding regularly you want to try this amazing editor (IDE).
Following some of the great features that make Sublime Text stand out from other code editors:
- Multiple cursors: Once you have discovered multiple cursors you won’t want to work without them anymore. As the name suggests they let you write or edit in multiple places in a document at the same time.
- Vintage mode: Vim keyboard shortcuts will work just like in the original Vim editor. To use them, all you need to do is to enable vintage mode.
- Lightning fast: This is the fastest code editor you will find right now.
- Command pallet: A great feature that allows you to reach about all functions of the editor via the keyboard. You will hardly use your mouse and thus code more efficiently.
- Package control: This addon let’s you install plugins within seconds directly from the editor.
Requirements: Intel, Mac OS X 10.7 or later
Web Site: https://www.sublimetext.com
What’s New in Sublime Text 3.1.1 (3188)
- Fixed a crash regression in 3186
- Fixed mini diffs showing incorrectly for Git files in some scenarios