|Name||Storyist 4.1.1 [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2019-12-13 15:45:34|
|Files||Storyist 4.1.1 [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip (36.07 MB)|
Storyist is a powerful story-development tool for novelists and screenwriters. With an intuitive interface that puts you in control.
- Word processor with a page-layout view and support for headers, footers, and style sheets;
- Storyboard with customizable story sheets for tracking your plot, characters, and settings; and
- Project manager with fast, project-wide search capabilities to keep your writing organized and accessible.
With Storyist, you can:
- Produce submission-ready manuscripts and screenplays. Storyist provides a rich text editor with support for comments, images, headers, footers, and style sheets so you can create properly formatted manuscripts and screenplays. And Storyist comes with manuscript and screenplay templates so you can focus on the writing, not the formatting.
- Work with your story at a high-level. Storyist lets you sketch out a story using index cards and then refine it with customizable plot, character, and setting sheets.
- Keep all your writing organized and accessible. Storyist organizes your novel manuscripts, screenplays, notes, and other project-related writing so you can access them with just a few clicks.
- Create ePub and Kindle editions of your work.
Features at a Glance
- Word processor with support comments, images, headers, footers, and style sheets.
- Automatic manuscript and screenplay formatting with familiar tab and return key shortcuts.
- Virtual cork board with support for color-coded index cards. Outliner.
- Customizable story sheets.
- Imports and exports RTF, Plain Text, Word, Scrivener, Fountain, and Final Draft FDX files.
- Exports ePub, Kindle, and PDF.
- Works great with Storyist for iOS, so you can create, review, and revise your work wherever inspiration strikes.
- OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
What’s New in Storyist 4.1.1
- When running on macOS 10.15 Catalina, Storyist no longer quits unexpectedly in the text editor in certain circumstances. (The crash log contains the string “_needsGeometryInWindowDidChangeNotificationCount” when the bug is triggered).
- When running on macOS 10.15 Catalina, the Bold and Italic menu items are reliably enabled. Previously, an issue in macOS 10.15.0 prevented this from happening.
- Storyist non longer quit unexpectedly when deleting multiple chapters or sections in the Project view.