|Created on||2021-05-01 09:09:40|
|Files||Steinberg.Cubase.Elements.v11.0.20.eXTended.macOS-V.R.zip (415.4 MB)|
Cubase 11 comes with a vast range of workflow and performance improvements, as well as exciting new ways to find inspiration and improve your productions. No matter what your musical goals are, Cubase 11 will help you to reach them.
In most DAWs, printing stems is a repetitive and time-consuming task. Cubase Pro 11 makes this job much faster, less prone to errors and way more convenient. Sync your export selection to the selection in your project. Create and restore file format presets. Export the full signal path, including master bus effects, to truly replicate the mix. Cubase Pro 11 even lets you collect your export jobs and export the whole queue in one go while you grab a coffee.
Sample. Slice. Move. Glide.
The Sampler Track in Cubase 11 has a number of great new features to discover. The new slicing mode chops up your loops so they’re ready to play with just a click. There are now two global LFOs available to add motion and a catch to your sounds. You can go for a vintage feel or the highest fidelity with the sample engine’s new quality modes. Then there’s the new mono legato glide, perfect for riding 808 basslines… and more!
Your Personal Scale Assistant
The Scale Assistant is a superb addition to your songwriting toolkit. You can set your song’s scale in the Key Editor and follow its lead, quantize a solo to the scale or play live in perfect tune. You can change the view to only see the notes of the set scale. You can even let the Scale Assistant analyze your MIDI recording and suggest the right scale. Now there are no more excuses for wrong notes!
Cubase 11 brings a huge improvement to the Key Editor’s functionality. You can now create ramps and curves in the CC and Pitch Bend lanes, just like you are used to with automation. Set your pitch bend steps to semitones and you will always be perfectly in tune. All of your CC edits can also be conveniently copied to another MIDI track, while MIDI notes can now be deleted with a simple, fast double-click.
Amazingly Precise Dynamic EQ
There are many reasons why you should use dynamic equalization to get a better mix and, with Frequency 2, there are now no reasons why you shouldn’t. Each of its eight bands can be individually set to dynamic mode, making the filter node dependent on the input signal for amazingly precise dynamic mixing. And, even better, Cubase 11 allows you to set a different side-chain for each band by making use of the multiple side-chain architecture of VST 3.
Staying in sync with tempo changes or markers is crucial when composing any kind of music. Cubase 11 makes your life easier with Global Tracks now able to be displayed in the Key Editor. With no need to leave the Key Editor anymore, this great visual reference will keep your compositions moving along quickly and creatively.
Enhance EDM with Squasher
Electronic dance music productions need Squasher! This dynamic tool combines up and down compression for up to three bands, making it super flexible in many situations. Use it to help your lead sounds cut through the mix, tame aggressive bass lines or enhance subtle, spacey reverberation. Squasher is amazingly easy to use and it sounds fantastic.
Inspiring New Sample Sets
Be inspired and instantly start producing with six new, exclusive sound and loop sets in Cubase 11. Grammy-winner Beat Butcha contributes a sizzling pack of hip hop heat. Go-to Hollywood sound designer Robert Dudzic brings the Noir pack for cinematic trailers, where every sound tells a story. And Black Octopus Sound — well known for their samples in many current productions — contributes four exclusive sets: Lo-fi hip hop, Dancefloor Tech House, Vocal lines and ’80s Synth Wave.
Top 10 key features:
- Award-winning 32-bit floating-point Steinberg audio engine, flexible routing and full automatic delay compensation
- Simultaneous playback of 48 audio tracks, 64 MIDI tracks and up to 24 physical inputs and outputs
- MixConsole for pro mixing desk experience and integrated high-end channel strip with dynamics and EQ
- Three outstanding virtual instruments comprising the HALion Sonic SE workstation, Groove Agent SE drum machine and Prologue synthesizer
- Over 40 audio effect processors, including high-end VST Dynamics, Pitch Correct for vocal intonation correction and the VST Amp Rack guitar tone suite
- Powerful sample editor covering all common editing tasks and providing creative freedom while editing audio
- Chord Track and Chord Pads for playfully and creatively composing with chords
- Comprehensive content library with thousands of instrument sounds, MIDI construction loops and audio samples
- Basic score editing features for music notation and composition
- Full upward compatibility with Cubase Pro and Cubase Artist for seamless upgrading to the next level
Cubase Elements eXTended:
- Number of audio tracks up to unlimited
- Number of MIDI tracks up to unlimited
- Number for instrument tracks up to unlimited
- Physical inputs and outputs up to 256
- Group channels up to 256
- FX return channels up to 64
- Number insers up to 16
- Number of included audio effect plugins up to 64
- Max samplerate up to 384 kHz
- OMF, AAF, MXF import/export
- Nuendo project import
- 5.1 surround
- ARA2 extension support
- macOS Mojave, macOS Catalina, macOS Big Sur
- Web Site
- Developer Website
What’s New in Steinberg Cubase Elements v11.0.20 eXTended
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.