Make breakthrough improvements to a product or a process with Design-Expert software. You can not only screen for vital factors, but also locate ideal process settings for top performance and discover optimal product formulations. Easily view response surfaces from all angles with rotatable 3D plots. Set flags and explore contours on interactive 2D graphs; and use the numerical optimization function to find maximum desirability for dozens of responses simultaneously.
What’s in it for you
Stat-Ease, Inc. welcomes you to version 11 of Design-Expert software (DX11) for design of experiments (DOE). Use this Windows®-based program to optimize your product or process. It provides many powerful statistical tools, such as:
- Twolevel factorial screening designs: Identify the vital factors that affect your process or product so you can make breakthrough improvements.
- General factorial studies: Discover the best combination of categorical factors, such as source versus type of raw material supply.
- Response surface methods (RSM): Find the optimal process settings to achieve peak performance.
- Mixture design techniques: Discover the ideal recipe for your product formulation.
- Combinations of process factors, mixture components, and categorical factors: Mix your cake (with different ingredients) and bake it too!
- Design and analysis of split plots: Make your experiment far easier by grouping hardtochange process factors and/or mixture components.
Your Design-Expert program offers rotatable 3D plots to easily view response surfaces from all angles. Use your mouse to set flags and explore the contours on interactive 2D graphs. Our numerical optimization function finds maximum desirability for dozens of responses simultaneously!
You’ll find a wealth of statistical details within the program itself via various Help screens. Take advantage of this information gold mine that is literally at your fingertips. Also, do not overlook the helpful annotations provided on all reports.
For a helpful collection of checklists and “cheat sheets,” see the Handbook for Experimenters. It’s free to all registered users. Furthermore, for quick primers on the principles of design and analysis, we recommend you read the following two soft-cover books from Stat-Ease Principals Mark Anderson and Pat Whitcomb, published by Productivity Press of New York city:
- DOE Simplified: Practical Tools for Effective Experimentation (now in 3rd Edition!)
- RSM Simplified: Optimizing Processes Using Response Surface Methods for Design of Experiments (now in 2nd Edition!)
- Formulation Simplified: Finding the Sweet Spot via Design and Analysis of Experiments with Mixtures (2018)
Operating System: macOS 10.10 or higher
Web Site: https://www.statease.com/dx11.html