Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: OS X 10.8 or later
Yosemite Compatible Patcher
Courtesy of Special [K]
Release Date: December 18, 2013
Fixed database related crash with fresh installations.
Fixed potential crash when using high verbosity logging.
Addressed potential crash when importing items from system preferences.
Full Release Notes: http://gentlebytes.com/startupizer-release-notes/
More Info: http://gentlebytes.com/startupizer/
Startupizer 2 is advanced, yet simple to use login items handler. It enhances built in login items functionality from your account settings in Mac OS X System Preferences.
What can it do for me?
- Speed up your login process.
- Customize login items launch order.
- Ensure consistent order of menu bar icons.
- And more...
How can it do it?
- Startup conditions:
You can choose among several conditions which determine whether and when a specific item should be started. Different conditions can be freely combined for each item in the login list.
- Delayed launch:
You can insert delays to various places so you can time your startup just the way you want it.
- Visual indication of items launch.
- Launch simulation for easier tweaking.
- Launch on login and after awake from sleep.
- Run in dock or menu bar mode.