|Name||start 3.1 MAS HCiSO mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2019-11-11 18:30:17|
|Files||start 3.1 MAS HCiSO mac-torrent-download.net.zip (13.94 MB)|
innovative::bytes start is an unique launcher for macOS that allows you to open applications, documents or folders quickly and easily. Create tidiness in your Dock and start items with the smart launcher app start instead.
start supports you and your workflow with a well planned organizational system for your items and a quick access to what you need.
It’s incredibly easy to use: start automatically collects all applications available with Spotlight. Further You also can add files and folders manually according to your wishes.
Start your Applications with a simple mouse click or even faster and more convenient: with a hotkey! Also use tags, colors and notes to keep track of your Applications. Enjoy the simple operation and the comfortable features of start!
## Features ##
Tag it and love it! Use tags to create collections for your applications, frequently used folders, scripts or any other file. It has never been so easy to organize and sort items on macOS. Save a lot of time – searching was yesterday!
Comments and notes! Add comments and small notes to your items to describe them in more detail. The comments will remind you what the items can do for you. Small notes with big effect – so you always keep track!
Highlight your items as you like! With just a few clicks you can highlight your items with colors and find them even faster. Choose colors for more clarity and organization – effective and visually appealing!
Start with a simple keystroke! Assign a key combination to your individual items and open them immediately from anywhere with a customizable keyboard shortcut. Your workflow is no longer disturbed – you’ll love the hotkeys!
## Requirements ##
start was developed for macOS 10.13 (and newer) and uses Spotlight internally to search for applications. For start to work, Spotlight must be enabled and also capture applications (this is the normal setting of macOS)
- OS X 10.13 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, German
What’s new in Start 3.1
Ready for macOS 10.15 Catalina
- The evaluation of keyboard shortcuts has been completely revised and is now compatible with the security settings of macOS 10.15.
- macOS 10.15 changed the default paths of applications. This is now taken into account.
- In addition to the default paths you can now add additional search paths in the settings (please make sure that these are also included in Spotlight).
- When you open the application for the first time, some standard tags will be created to help you get started with the configuration.