|Name||Starry Night Pro Plus 7.5.5|
|Created on||2017-01-23 01:02:04|
|Files||※ See Files|
Name: Starry Night Pro Plus
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: OS X 10.7 or higher
Processor type(s) & speed: 1GHz or higher
RAM minimum: 1 GB
Video RAM: 128 MB
Web Site: http://www.starrynight.com/ProPlus7/index.html
Starry Night has everything the experienced astronomy enthusiast needs to explore the universe.
Starry Night Pro Plus 7 makes it easier than ever to access professional grade features and databases, and control your telescope. Engineered for precision, designed for research, and continually evolving for the astronomer who expects the very best in-class planetarium experience.
Extra Solar Planets
Pro Plus 7 includes known exoplanets in 3D, with proper size, orbit and planetary textures! You can visit and land of the surface of every single one. See an extra-solar sunset from the surface of Kepler-62e!
New User Interface & Search
Pro Plus 7 offers a user-optimized interface - simple, fast, dynamic! And, with "Universal Search" resulting matches reference all features, databases, SkyGuide references, events, and favourite files.
Using state of the art OpenGL high performance graphics, all stars in Pro Plus 7 are now accurately rendered as 3D bodies complete with classification-appropriate color, surface texture and relative radii.
Exoplanets modelled as 3D bodies with proper location, size, orbit and planetary textures.
New simple, fast & streamlined user-optimized interface, including a new "Universal Search" for objects, Starry Night files, SkyGuide references, options, events, and more.
Every star now accurately rendered as a 3D body with classification-appropriate color, texture and relative radii.
All-Sky CCD Mosaic.
Five new multi-wavelength full-sky survey images from Planck, IRAS-COBE and 2 Micron - you can explore relic radiation left over from the Big Bang.
Exclusive Extragalactic 3D Database - 200,000 galaxies - over 1 billion lights years of space.
New high resolution surface textures of planets and major moons.
Restyled SkyGuide with updated tours and interactive multimedia.
New and updating space missions with 30 new detailed and accurate 3D models of spacecraft and their trajectories.
Updated Messier catalog with new high resolution images for star clusters, nebulae, and galaxies.
What's New in Version 7.5.5:
Fixed Bugs / Improvements:
- OSX: Application/System font name now displays correctly.
- OSX: Telescope 'nudge' now moves the telescope consistently.
- Telescope 'Follow' checkbox now accurately reflects follow state.
- OSX: Telescope 'nudge step' text visibility improved.
- OSX: Telescope debug logging adding.
- Object type substrings no longer clipped out of search strings.
- Image Editor paste and download fixed.
- 'J' key now triggers step to next sunrise/sunset, not TAB key.
(From 7.5.4 which was unreleased for some products.)
- OSX: Fixed more crashes when auto-graphics switching on some MacBook Pros.
- OSX: Fixed Spacebar-to-teleport-to-location.
- Fixed celestial pole wandering in far future (70k+ years).
- Fixed default panorama change from search results.
- Fixed custom (user) panorama pre-processing.
- Fixed several crashes.
- Added JNOW coordinates to object positions export.
- Clicking stars in the HR-Diagram now shows their location in the sky.
- Stars with cross-referenced names (e.g. "Proxima Centauri") now correctly search using "contains" logic, rather than "exact match."
This is an untouched disk image that is running well and registered on my iMac 2007 with El Capitan using the serial number and the name from SerialBox; previous version (7.1.2) doesn't worked for me.
Starry Night Pro Plus 7.5.5
│── Starry Night Pro Plus 7.5.5 SN.txt (0.07 kB)
└─ Starry Night Pro Plus 7.5.5.dmg (2.58 GB)