|Name||STAR WARS Empire at War v1.05 Rev A (32460).zip|
|Created on||2019-04-23 16:35:40|
|Files||STAR WARS Empire at War v1.05 Rev A (32460).zip (2.31 GB)|
Star Wars: Empire at War puts the power to command an entire war for the Star Wars galaxy in the hands of players, giving them the freedom to determine how they play the game within completely scalable and accessible gameplay. Set a few years before the events of Episode IV A New Hope, LucasArts’ Empire at War lets players wage war on the ground and in space, as well as experience the creation of the Rebel Alliance, the strengthening of the Empire and the beginnings of the Galactic Civil War.
Using an entirely new game engine created by the Las Vegas-based developer Petroglyph, Empire at War features beautifully rendered land and space battles set on memorable planets such as Yavin IV, Tatooine and Dagobah, as well as never-before-seen environments taken directly from the Star Wars films and expanded universe novels. In the game, players choose to join either the Rebel Alliance or the Galactic Empire, building and setting up tactical forces to unleash upon the enemy in real-time 3D. Memorable Star Wars hero characters can be brought into the action to help turn the tide of the battle as players build, manage and upgrade their space and ground-based units, vehicles, troops and base structures.
- Conquer or liberate over 80 ground and space locations including Kashyyyk, Tatooine and Dagobah each with its own strategic advantage.
- Command iconic Star Wars characters such as ObiWan Kenobi, Luke Skywalker, Darth Vader and Boba Fett.
- Pit Xwings against TIE fighters or command an entire fleet of Star Destroyers in space. Then send down land forces to secure the planet below.
- Interface: English, German, French
- Voice: English
- OS: 10.12 (tested on 10.14.4)
- CPU Processor: Intel chipset
- CPU Speed: 1.8 GHz or
- Memory: 512 MB or higher
- Video Memory (VRam): 128 MB
- Hard Disk Space: 4.0 GB
- Video Card: ATI Radeon X1600 / NVidia Geforce 7300 / Intel HD 3000
- Move the game folder to /Applications
- When a window with a request for a serial number appears, we use the serial number from the file ReadMe.pdf, which is located in the folder with the game.
What’s New in STAR WARS Empire at War 1.05a (32460)
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.