Descriptions for Stacks 3.5.5
Name: Stacks for Mac
Release Date: 24 Sep 2017
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version:OS X 10.9 or later RapidWeaver 6 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Pre-K’ed (TNT)
Web Site: http://www.yourhead.com/stacks/
Stacks is a new way to create pages in RapidWeaver. It’s a plugin designed to combine drag-and-drop simplicity with the power of fluid layout.
- Fluid Layout: Stacks lets you build pages that flow text to the dimensions of a theme even if the theme has a variable width. You can build flowing columns, flexible rows, and tiles of images.
- Nesting Objects: Build columns within columns within rows within columns. Or group a stack of objects inside a box. Almost anything is possible with Stacks.
- Download More Stacks:There are hundreds of professionally designed free and low cost stacks ready for download. Easily add amazing content to your site.
- Live Image Editing: Resize, rotate, and style your images with an easy to use HUD and see the changes happen right in the layout.
- Pros Welcome: Because Stacks builds layout with relative positioning from a simple two-div structure, the HTML is clean and valid. Pros can use Stacks to prototype difficult layout and add their own HTML to the mix.
- Stacks API: You can build your own components for Stacks or even publish them for others to use. The Stacks API reference covers how to build and configure a stack and even build a custom UI for the Stacks HUD.
What’s New in Stacks 3.5.5
- Bug:758 When updating a stack, changes will now display in the UI after all updates complete.
- Crash:762 Fix for a crash that occurs while opening files, especially when migrating RW 6 files to RW 7