Name: SSH Tunnel
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: OS X 10.9 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Courtesy of Chris
Release Date: August 7, 2015
What's New in Version 15.08
In this release, we introduced a simple data flow visualization to make the port forwarding configuration more intuitive.
Another big feature is the support of HTTP and HTTPS (aka. SSL) proxy types, in additional to the SOCKS 5 proxy (aka. Dynamic Port Forwarding) type.
1. a simple data flow visualization to assist port forwarding configuration
2. Dynamic port forwarding now support HTTP, HTTPS (aka. SSL) proxy types
3. Added support for ed25519 keys which OpenSSH supports since version 6.5
4. Added SHA2 algorithms for HMAC
5. Able to multi-select tunnels from left-side panel
6. Added context menu for left-side panel (right click on tunnel)
SSH Tunnel allows you to easily manage and precisely control your ssh tunnels.
SSH Tunnel is able to remember the ssh login password and save it to OS X's keychain. Furthermore, SSH Tunnel is designed to automatically reconnect when your Mac is waking up from sleep.
- Auto launch when log in OS X
- Can manage multiple ssh tunnels and port forwardings
- Individual port forwarding can be enabled or disabled at will
- Automatically reconnect after disconnected by errors or waking up from sleep
- Remember and autofill ssh login passwords in OS X keychain automatically
- Able to manage private keys, and can remember / forget passphrases of private keys in keychain
- Tunnels can be imported from / exported as JSON file
More info: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id734418810?mt=12