Name: Squash – Web Image Compression
Release Date: September 05, 2017
Developer: Realmac Software
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.10 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Pre-K’ed (TNT)
Web Site: http://www.realmacsoftware.com/squash/
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/squash-web-image-compression/id1152443474?mt=12
Squash is a simple, powerful app for compressing and converting images for the web and more.
– Drag and drop simplicity, single or multiple images supported
– Reduce file size of images and photos for faster uploading
– Compress JPG, and PNG without losing image quality
– Convert PNGs into JPGs
– convert PSD’s, RAW, and TIFF files into JPGs
– Optionally remove private JPG meta data
– Batch convert a folder full images
– Custom prefix file names for converted images
Why Use Squash?
– Reducing the size of files for sending as email attachments.
– Optimize images for websites and email campaigns so they load instantly online.
– Slow internet? Drop images on Squash to save time when uploading to Facebook or Twitter!
– Converting TIFF and RAW files into JPG’s so they are web friendly.
– And so much more.
What’s New in Squash 2.0.4
– Now compatible with High Sierra
– TIFF images are now squashed correctly
– Other minor bug fixes and enhancements