Name: Squash - Image and picture compression
Version: 1.02 fix
Mac Platform: Intel
Includes: Pre-K' ''ed
OS version: OS X 10.9 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Block connections to:
Courtesy of Chris
Release Date: July 24, 2015
What' ''s New in Version 1.02
- bug fixes
- in-app help tools added
- Squish to Squash name change
Due to a crashing issue with the previous version i have upped this version which has been re-codesigned and works for me. Please let me know in the comments which version works for you if you try them both!
App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/squash-image-picture-compression/id1001740898?mt=12
More Info: http://www.squishformac.com
Squash for Mac (formerly Squish)
Compress and optimise images with ease.
Squash is a super simple app for compressing your images for lower filesize!
Don' ''t lose quality, or end up with grainy or horrible images, Squash maintains their existing resolution and quality and just reduces the filesize!
Whatever your reason, Squash is great for optimizing images for:
- Reducing filesize for sending as email attachments.
- Saving space by optimizing a large photo collection on your computer.
- Optimize images for websites and email campaigns so they load instantly online.
- Slow internet? Drop images on Squash to save time when uploading to Facebook or Twitter!